HELLO ITS THEIF/chocolateperve
(03-31-2012, 10:51 PM)CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 09:36 PM)AleksaKiller Wrote: If what you are saying is true, and it is pretty possible considering you donated more than 1000$ you should stop this. I do not know how is your life but i live in Bosnia (Ex Yugoslavia) and my country is one of the poorest out there. My family is pretty wealthy but that does not mean if you do not have money that you should sell illegal drugs such as ecstasy. I really think you should stop this because you are heading a very dangerous path that could lead to a lot of bad things.

Get your shit straigh and focus on school and your future life. What example are you setting for your future children? Daddy deals drugs?
Hell no.

Thats what everyone is saying to do. I have a good life im not going to lie. but idk how i end up like this. if i get expelled my lifes ruined.

Well why wont you?
I'm trying but its hard
What the fuck is hard about throwing something away? Only if you are a junkie than it is hard. If you are addicted go get help. I am not a psychologyst and neither is anyone here. Go get professional help.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
You guys obviously don't know how hard it is for people to quit selling/taking drugs.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I read the whole 7 pages. I think this thread should be locked.
[Image: kby7oh.jpg]

Thanks Reliqua (:
(04-01-2012, 01:31 PM)Ruskin Wrote: I read the whole 7 pages. I think this thread should be locked.

Good for u
Thread Locked - If you want to make a thread about this topic, do it here. (http://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
[Image: 4847884_460s.jpg]
The following 6 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Grub, WorldWideCoffee, Pechvarry, Mahti, Fleet Admiral Zapington, DerStorm