HELLO ITS THEIF/chocolateperve
Colonel Burger Wrote:Ffs, quit hating, you guys are just pushing it and deserve bans for disrespect...

Hey, THUGG LIEF 4 LIEF BROAW.
[Image: 290.jpg]
Actually shit just got real. Yesterday i got arrested in school for having ecstasy in school
So I'm not going to be online for a long time anyways
(03-31-2012, 07:59 PM)CHOCOLATEPERVE Wrote: Actually shit just got real. Yesterday i got arrested in school for having ecstasy in school
So I'm not going to be online for a long time anyways

And the police gave you permission to derp on FL?
Nice.
Pretty sure this dude's trolling, got a little obvious after the ecstasy post
Im not in jail. I have a court hearing. I'm at home
Wow, that's pretty lame
14 year old totally not getting into jail for carrying ecstacy on school.
Seems legit.
If what you are saying is true, and it is pretty possible considering you donated more than 1000$ you should stop this. I do not know how is your life but i live in Bosnia (Ex Yugoslavia) and my country is one of the poorest out there. My family is pretty wealthy but that does not mean if you do not have money that you should sell illegal drugs such as ecstasy. I really think you should stop this because you are heading a very dangerous path that could lead to a lot of bad things.

Get your shit straigh and focus on school and your future life. What example are you setting for your future children? Daddy deals drugs?
Hell no.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
(03-31-2012, 09:36 PM)AleksaKiller Wrote: If what you are saying is true, and it is pretty possible considering you donated more than 1000$ you should stop this. I do not know how is your life but i live in Bosnia (Ex Yugoslavia) and my country is one of the poorest out there. My family is pretty wealthy but that does not mean if you do not have money that you should sell illegal drugs such as ecstasy. I really think you should stop this because you are heading a very dangerous path that could lead to a lot of bad things.

Get your shit straigh and focus on school and your future life. What example are you setting for your future children? Daddy deals drugs?
Hell no.

Thats what everyone is saying to do. I have a good life im not going to lie. but idk how i end up like this. if i get expelled my lifes ruined.
Do not be greedy. And selling drugs is not considered a good life. And if you have a loving family I do not see your urge to do illegal stuff...
Get rid of the shit and make up a story at court (if this is true), i mean i hate to see this but save your life. Do not let your life slip away just by admitting to selling it.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."