Incompetent Admins
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20085493

Admin who banned you: Temar

Reason why you should be unbanned:
I was just banned for no reason.

The reason says suicide to avoid arrest, and killing cops.

I have done none of these things and there is no evidence suggesting that I have done these things.

Not only was I banned with no evidence proving that I did anything wrong, but the admin that banned me didn't give me a single chance to defend myself.

I don't know what system you use to choose admins but it clearly isn't working. Every admin I come across is either unresponsive or shrugs off all complaints saying "He probably had a reason." and doing no further investigation. In fact, I've only seen 3 admins in the entire time I've been playing that have actually conducted any type of investigation before banning or blacklisting someone.

With all that said i would like to say that this server has done a really good job creating a realistic society. The men who are supposed to protect the law harass civilians with no real reason and the higher powers (admins) do nothing to fix major problems and only take action when their way of life is being negatively affected.

Good Job!

tl;dr

I'm a whiny bitch, disregard everything i say because you have a negative opinion of me based on RP.
Im not 100% on the suicide part down nexus
but I am sure you killed a cop as a cop

and the cop killing part is the main reason so i dont plan on unbanning you
Do you have any proof?
Or is "I'm Sure" a good enough reason to ban someone?

Temar is the exact type of admin I described in the original post.

I remember quite awhile back, before he was an admin, trying to buy a corvette from him. I had to send him several dozens of PMs just to get his attention, I was asking around in OOC if he was AFK or busy for at least half an hour before he got finished staring at the Nexus, and now someone as unresponsive and uncaring as him is an admin.

Do any other admins read these posts?

Does Soul read these posts?

Is there any chance of an unbiased and capable admin coming to read this?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I think you should not post here. Warned, Don't do it again. -Shadow
I guess not
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Quack, STEAM_0:1:20085493) will stand as issued.
Please note that cocky attitude will not help your appeal case.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team