[Unofficial]Blackhawk PMC
Blackhawk is a PMC Battalion that has a unique chain of command and well known for its plausible assistance to other clans along with its extremist offence and defence tactics.
Our aim is aswell as becoming a collaborative & reinforcing clan to others, to remain morally passive to all other clans so unnecessary war can be averted.

Blackhawk Ranking:
Patriot - Highest rank possible and strongly commended. Branded as Decorated war veteran and have access to all privilages along with the ability to choose diplomatic solutions. Patriots if sent out, will be heavily armed and agile and will only be deployed on massive raids or awry situations as backup.
(Medal of Honor, Leadership, Accuracy & Durability needed along with commendation from founder.)

Warlord - High rank, this is the second highest rank with top privilages and can vote for diplomacy. They have most of the privileges and have the option to call in Patriots when deemed appropriate.
(500+ hours of gametime needed | Medal of Leadership & Accuracy needed)

Ranger - Medium/High rank, Rangers are exceptionally rare officers, they can vote on diplomacy and are often garrisoned at other clans. Rangers are usually called in when Ranged Assistance is imperative. This rank covers all of the below.
(300+ hours of gametime needed | Medal of accuracy needed)

Elite Infantry Commander - Medium/High rank, Second block of extended privilages start here. They can vote on diplomacy, and cover all ranks below in responsibility. They have control of Elite Infantry on the battlefield so that the enemy can be suppressed with the best tactical ability possible.
(250+ hours of gametime needed | Medal of Leadership | Durability needed)

Elite Infantry - Medium rank, Second block of privilages unlock start to here, they can vote on diplomacy, covers Mercenary's responsibilities. Usually given specialized contracts & Suppressive Fire Support on Raids.
(150+ hours of gametime needed | Bootcamp completion & Durability Medal needed)

Field Marshall - Low/Medium rank, small privilages included. Field Marshal also Counter-Parts in being Drill Sergeant Too. FM's are usually sent in with Mercenaries to keep ordinance within the Squadron.
(60+ hours of gametime needed | Bootcamp completion needed)

Mercenary - Low rank, Small privilages start here. Mercenaries are Blackhawk PMC's Core Rank. No privileges, Cannot vote on Diplomacy. Mercenaries are the first Armed Force on the Battlefield.
(40+ hours of gametime needed | Bootcamp completion needed)

Initiate - Starting Rank, All new members will start of as Initiate by default. All Initiates first priority is to pass Boot Camp. No Privileges/Voting.
(10+ hours of gametime needed)

Sub-Category | Scout is a sub-rank that Initiates can choose to be after 15 hours of gametime, they simply go and scout around giving high command intel on raid information ect..

Current Members & Ranks:
Legendary Fox - Founder & Overlord
Fultzy - Ranger
Blizzard - Initiate

Privileges, Pay & Rewards:
Privileges are managed by your rank. Privileges is your overall availability to Blackhawk PMC's Resources.

If you are remarkably active, have an overall good standing and participate well in Blackhawk PMC, You are subject to receive pay which you can receive Daily or Weekly.

If you work well, you will be given Medals which can help you succeed throughout BHPMC. Medals will help you get promoted and improve your overall standing with Blackhawk PMC. Upon completing or participating well in Events of any kind, you are subject to receive rewards that can come in many various forms such as Money, Guns or even Cars.

Diplomatic Allies
-None-

Blackhawk PMC Legislations:
Pretending to be a rank that your not will result in demote
Do not provoke another clan into attacking us or another clan in anyway
Do not abuse privilages or you will lose them
When given an order, execute it immediately without question as it every order given will be mandatory and is for your own good
If a meeting is called you must attend or you will be demoted (Sensible Exceptions Allowed)
Do not harm or offend another clan member
We may be big in numbers but Everyone is included, no man left behind
You must put your clan "Blackhawk PMC - RANK"
All server rules apply.

Breaking any of these rules will result in a warning!
(Excluding Server Rules)

If you have a four seated car, You may choose to become a Battle Bus Driver. You will be paid, and get to deploy troops.

Basing:
All bases/forts must be built of Unbreakable props and have two layers as bullets can penetrate a layer. All bases/forts must have a stairwell to the top of the walls and possibly a few towers for maximum security. The more secure the base is, the better.

Rules of Engagement:
Never retreat unless outnumbered.
Never purposefully kill/injure civilians or unarmed targets.
Capture and tie any persons who are within the basing area or who are interfering with procedures. (Ransom if deemed appropriate)
Don't be triggerhappy. Ammunition is very costly and it runs out a lot quicker than you think, Especially when your practising.
Share your supplies to fellow Soldiers if they ask for it.
(Subject to change)

Tactics:
In a raid, it is kill or be killed, often I will use my car as cover, I recommend crouching near your cars back tire as it provides full body cover. As you crouch, stand up for short periods of time and shoot in bursts. That way you can conserve your ammunition better and tune your accuracy.

Flares can also be used as a distraction if you need to change position and you are pinned down. Flares can also be used to allow team-mates to flank the target or cover you while you flee.
(More to be added soon)

Radio Frequency:
We have a primary frequency and a secondry frequency which codes can be obtained by asking Fox MacPhail or any other high commanding officer. Primary Frequency can be used by all ranks however our second frequency is only obtainable if you are the rank of Elite Infantry or of higher rank.

Recruitment Requirements:
To be able to RP properly and play Passively.
To be able to work as a squad/platoon without disruption
Have a decent reputation(Not known for excessive RDM/CDM/Theft ect..)
Able to be design and create defensive structures
Have good dedication to FL
To be able to take orders and execute them effectively
To play regularly on Fearless and participate in clan meetings and raids.
(Subject to change)

Application Template:
In-game Name:
In-game Hours:
Roleplay Points:
Specialized Weapon's(List only two):
Number of bans:
Why you want to join:
If you do not use this template, your application will be Denied.

Thank you for reading Blackhawk PMC's clan page. Recruitment video coming soon.
[Image: source.gif]
Looks amazing. Good luck!
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
No longer relevant.

Spoiler :
This is just a project that I am working on.

I am not accepting any Applications or anything until I am done.

Thanks

Preparations Complete,

Now accepting Applications & Alliances.

Thank you for your patience.
In-game Name: Garry "Night" Mod
In-game Hours: 225 Hours
Roleplay Points: 4
Specialized Weapon's(List only two): XM1014, AWP
Number of bans: 2 (Going on roofs, FailRP)
Why you want to join: I want to join because I think the clan setup looks nice, the ranks are organized, and it looks like an experience that can be enjoyable, and it looks like Blackhawk has high expectations, so I hope I can join and be apart of this. The military style looks like it has high potential, along with the group in general.

(OOC)
Steam Name: Nightkin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21481223

Oh, and by the way, Fultzy referred me.

Thank you for considering my application.

The following 1 user Likes edgie's post:
  • Fultz
[Image: _44127148_police220_pa.jpg]

Documents Enclosed:

Dear Garry 'Night' Mod,

The classification board has informed me that you have qualified and have been selected for Training as a Initiate in Blackhawk PMC. We congratulate you upon this achievement.

Thank you for applying.
Clan doing dark for a while.

Recruitment is hard, and a complex process, and is there is a wide range of Clans currently available.

As you can see, Blackhawk struggles as of this matter, therefore, BHPMC will be going dark.

Thank you.
With Blackhawk being in the Dark Age, I shall depart and find work elsewhere.

Good Day,
-Fultzy
In-game Name: Peter Feelings
In-game Hours: 76
Roleplay Points: 0
Specialized Weapon's: Ak-47, MP5
Number of bans: 2
Why you want to join: I want join because the clan looks like great and i have no clan. I like the style from Blackhawk (military)!

SteamName: [FL:RP] klick_klack_pang
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32304395

Good day Wink
Clan still up?