ForceGhost resigned
Nevinator Wrote:Hypocrite? They are literally mocking him
Because he changed communities.

Possibly. But aren't you not mocking the community aswell as insulting the community as a whole? You refer to the community as 'Dickheads' and how we're so disrespectful. They are not mocking him because he changed communties. But how he didn't say the reason why he truly left, as if it was cowardice. You're openly admitting that this server is so 'shit' because of minges. And then are glad to see that ForceGhost had resigned.

But. This was a resignation thread that is turned horribly wrong. I would expect Force to have his reasons of leaving. But it doesn't seem so.
ForceGhost claims to have not been in NV whilst an Admin at FL.
Being my stubborn self, the date on the thread where ForceGhost is set as admin is 02-19-2012, 12:25 PM
The date he registered on NV's forums reads 02-18-2012

[Image: 9.jpg]
Yeah... I dont think so... try again.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Dubwub
Coal, stop being a bitch about this. He left.. for NV.. that doesn't affect you. Go back to your normal life.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
Enough of this.

no more snide comments and such, all that matters is fact

he came, he did his job, and he chose a different path.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • beflok
(03-25-2012, 03:17 AM)Aoixification Wrote: Coal, stop being a bitch about this. He left.. for NV.. that doesn't affect you. Go back to your normal life.

My life isnt normal.
Just because i was registered on Nova, Doesnt mean i was Admin on it you derps Tounge.

Also, I'd look a little closer to home about changing communitys.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
BABY MAMA DRAMA
(03-25-2012, 01:09 AM)StillAlive Wrote: I would never disrespect Dryblood or Toby personally. I like them both and they served great for Fearless, no doubt. This also counts for the general player who joins NV.

In this community we have never hated on people for changing to a new server/community. That's just how it goes and we will all lose interest at some point. Now that you guys start insulting our staff just shows that you have literally the smallest amount of competence in the world. That's not an insult but more a matter of fact.

Forceghost did a great job as admin on Fearless I think we can all degree in that. I respect him and I definitely respect his decision about leaving Fearless. But what makes me sad is to see that he just wont admit that he's joining another community for FL. You guys even mentioned it yourself.

I mean, seriously. If people doesn't have the guts to tell us the true reason behind leaving, then they dont even deserve to be here anyways. All the great admins who has been on Fearless all left their mark with honor. Sniperwolf, Storm, S. j, Killjoy and the list goes on. They showed the team and most importantly Soul, what they're intentions were and that they just didn't want to adminnistrate anymore. And that, that is a fair case.

Last but not least, Nevinator. That you insult us is childish by itself but you're even destroying your own argument. Congratulations. You might want to check the status of most of the players who have joined NV. Ah, they're adminnistrators. That's fun. Yet again, I am not trying to sound disrespectful against Dryblood or Toby but it sounds a bit odd, right.

I was about to reply too, but you wrote exactly what I was going to write. I can't agree more with you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I really don't see why I am being such a hard ass.
ForceGhost, I can say it is apparent that you did a good job, your signatures were awesome, and you became loved around here very quickly. Sorry for giving you a hard time, good luck on your endeavors further.
(03-25-2012, 01:37 PM)Coal Felpz Wrote: I really don't see why I am being such a hard ass.
ForceGhost, I can say it is apparent that you did a good job, your signatures were awesome, and you became loved around here very quickly. Sorry for giving you a hard time, good luck on your endeavors further.

Thank you.

I really do appreciate it :-)
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • Noobias