ForceGhost resigned
(03-24-2012, 09:35 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: I WAS NOT Any position in Nova while Admin in FL guys.

Sure bro, we all believe you.

Spoiler :

Quite pittyfull to see that you can't even admit it, Forceghost.

The following 5 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Biowulf, equal, Sommer, Noobias, Mahti
(03-24-2012, 10:21 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Quite pittyfull to see that you can't even admit it, Forceghost.

Its good to have someone with the balls to spit it out.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Sharkie, Noobias
Good job Force you were a really nice admin who gave Rp points to every one who deserves it.
R+ L = J

why is it always the good admins that step down it's sad well anyway i will miss you forceghost...but on the bright side now people might stop spamming ME with PMs that are supposed for Force. Well anyway it's sad and i will miss you very much GL with everything you are doing.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

- Link removed
It was his choice so lets leave him alone now...
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Sommer
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
All of you are dickheads, disrespectful, inconsiderate, selfish, people.

This community is plagued with minge and people who constantly put stress on the admins.

If you are going to make stupid remarks like Equalizer and Biowulf and Coal Felpz, don't bother posting here and you'd be better to delete your Win32 Folder.

Glad to see you resigned Forceghost, these people do not deserve a good admin like you, and I will be glad to play with you soon.

- Links removed.

List goes on and on and on of people who joined.

Coal Felpz, why do you insult Forceghost, you too joined this community.
- Link removed.

Warned for insulting - StillAlive

(03-24-2012, 11:35 PM)Nevinator Wrote: All of you are dickheads, disrespectful, inconsiderate, selfish, people.

If you are going to make stupid remarks like Equalizer and Biowulf and Coal Felpz, don't bother posting here and you'd be better to delete your Win32 Folder.

Glad to see you resigned Forceghost, these people do not deserve a good admin like you, and I will be glad to play with you soon.

Don't you feel a bit of a hypocrite? Making a nasty comment like that despite if it's your opinion or not. Equalizer, Biowulf and Coal are making a remark on how he got his position on ***, right before he resigned. There is no relevance in your post since you call us 'dickheads' and then call us disrespectful. I think you should stop talking utter shit and DISRESPECTING the community.

PS: Sad to see you leave Force. I hope Nova brings what you want. Good luck in the future, you were a great admin.
(03-24-2012, 11:40 PM)Radioactive Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 11:35 PM)Nevinator Wrote: All of you are dickheads, disrespectful, inconsiderate, selfish, people.

Don't you feel a bit of a hypocrite? Making a nasty comment like that despite if it's your opinion or not. Equalizer, Biowulf and Coal are making a remark on how he got his position on ***, right before he resigned. There is no relevance in your post since you call us 'dickheads' and then call us disrespectful. I think you should stop talking utter shit and DISRESPECTING the community.

PS: Sad to see you leave Force. I hope Nova brings what you want. Good luck in the future, you were a great admin.

Hypocrite? They are literally mocking him
Because he changed communities.
I would never disrespect Dryblood or Toby personally. I like them both and they served great for Fearless, no doubt. This also counts for the general player who joins NV.

In this community we have never hated on people for changing to a new server/community. That's just how it goes and we will all lose interest at some point. Now that you guys start insulting our staff just shows that you have literally the smallest amount of competence in the world. That's not an insult but more a matter of fact.

Forceghost did a great job as admin on Fearless I think we can all degree in that. I respect him and I definitely respect his decision about leaving Fearless. But what makes me sad is to see that he just wont admit that he's joining another community for FL. You guys even mentioned it yourself.

I mean, seriously. If people doesn't have the guts to tell us the true reason behind leaving, then they dont even deserve to be here anyways. All the great admins who has been on Fearless all left their mark with honor. Sniperwolf, Storm, S. j, Killjoy and the list goes on. They showed the team and most importantly Soul, what they're intentions were and that they just didn't want to adminnistrate anymore. And that, that is a fair case.

Last but not least, Nevinator. That you insult us is childish by itself but you're even destroying your own argument. Congratulations. You might want to check the status of most of the players who have joined NV. Ah, they're adminnistrators. That's fun. Yet again, I am not trying to sound disrespectful against Dryblood or Toby but it sounds a bit odd, right.