Ban Request - Multiple People
(A total reports, by this player, can be reviewed here: http://fldatabase.weebly.com/ )

Name of player: Freatox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8689277

Time in GMT: +1

Server: v33

Summary: Prop pushing people as taxi driver, for some reason.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of player: [EC] Sakux

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49905497

Summary: Breaking fearrp, when I am telling him to face the wall. (I was cop pointing a gun in his face)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of player: BlueScattle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44703289

Summary: Jumping on unconcious body, then leaves to avoid arrest.

(Got info about this guy already is permanent banned now)
Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMIs8MPBZ...e=youtu.be

[Image: 2012-03-23_00002.jpg]
[Image: Picturefearrp.png]
[Image: 2012-03-23_00006.jpg]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commenting

We believe that eveyone has the right to defend themselfs, however Fearless has some rules

DO NOT post in any ban thread unless you have sufficient evidence for/against the banned player or unless you're an admin.

Anyone who does post without the above WILL face a temporary forum warning.

There is no point begging for forgiveness as this is not the place to do that. You are to explain clearly what you did, why you did it and why you won't do it again. It is then up to the FL Staff to decide whether you deserve the ban or not. Also remember that being apologetic, truthful and remorseful for your actions can actually help your appeal regardless of what you have done.

You're not allowed to under any circumstances create a new forum account or ask someone to post a wrongly banned appeal.
Look the cdm's Was a accident and I Gunpointing You with my friend and you taze me thats not allowed

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(03-23-2012, 10:47 PM)Sakux Wrote: Look the cdm's Was a accident
I didn't report you because of you cdm'ing, I reported you for breaking fearrp.

(03-23-2012, 10:47 PM)Sakux Wrote: and I Gunpointing You with my friend and you taze me thats not allowed
I gunpointed you yes, you were driving really bad, and was killing people. I told you to face the wall, but you just ran around your car, trying to avoid me. I didn't taze you, if it was that you ment. I didn't see anywhere in the movie where I tazed you.
If I ever was to, I would be allowed to do it too, you were avoiding me.

What isn't allowed? Please correct your grammar, I don't understand you fully.
Okay but You can handcuff me But I gunpointed you And You are tazing Me and I drive really bad beacuse i laggy like spikes and i Rammed on you its was a accident

(03-23-2012, 11:01 PM)Sakux Wrote: Okay but You can handcuff me But I gunpointed you And You are tazing Me and I drive really bad beacuse i laggy like spikes and i Rammed on you its was a accident

Okay, lets go slowly forward.

In the movie. Do you see me handcuff you? And do you see you gunpointing me? Cause I clearly see, that I am gun pointing you.
I have never tazed you, as in the movie you were still on your feet running, so how could it be possible, I tazed you and handcufffed you? I don't really care if you were driving bad, and had lag spikes to be honest. I care about you breaking FEARRP at that moment.

After men Its not in the video lol you are not recorded that

Please stop posting in this thread.

I got it recorded how it happened.

You were running away from me when I was pointing a gun at you, you weren't handcuffed at that moment. Since when you are handcuffed you would be much slower.
That's breaking fearrp, please just face it. The worst thing is, when people won't realize what they have done wrong, which means they won't really learn anything.

I am not respoding any further posts.

Kindly, Minimacfox.
Bump.
20 days old.
Ban request approved.