Mistake.
Your name: (Steam friends name)paiN

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)7892

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)Idk

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)EvoCity v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)Read below.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Please read everything.. So there aren't any mistakes again....

Lol admins dont pay attention... I raided and killed mayor then paiN became President, guys asked why I raided and paiN assumed high taxes and said that.

In this picture u can see that I raided the president for his laws and banning of corleones/rebels!

Logs can prove this if you even look at them.
Read the chat!

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558685...40787AF3D/
I was here and it was NOT because of high taxes but to add to that if you look to your left youll see wallhacks
Admins dont pay attention eh? Well obviously neither do you, you forgot to turn your hacks off. Ill be looking into who actually took this screenshot, as neither paiN nor Aleksa are actually gun dealer in that screenshot.
[Image: 352kv3n.png]
Thanks for the sig dry ^_^
(03-23-2012, 10:42 PM)TheTimanator Wrote: Admins dont pay attention eh? Well obviously neither do you, you forgot to turn your hacks off. Ill be looking into who actually took this screenshot, as neither paiN nor Aleksa are actually gun dealer in that screenshot.

Its Francis Smith omg xD

Its this guy:http://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=4627

No need to thank me xD
Thanks for the help, this saves a lot of time. Tounge
[Image: 352kv3n.png]
Thanks for the sig dry ^_^
(03-23-2012, 11:17 PM)TheTimanator Wrote: Thanks for the help, this saves a lot of time. Tounge

No problem... I don't like cheaters anyway... Will Joker be banned?
Refresh!
Was about to unban pain but his ban is already expired.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.