Ban Shorten Request
Your name: Piarre.

Your ban ID: 7874

Banned by: Temar

Server: The v2d server.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: This is maybe my first offense out of everything, but don't think that is my reasoning. After some dumb bomb RP held by a guy, all my items were glitched so I was attempting to propkill myself because I had no idea an admin was. If there was one I'd ask him to respawn me to fix this glitch. My ban reasoning was prop-kill and prop surfing. None of these was meant to be done, but yes the prop flipped out and killed a SS agent and I do deserve a ban. I was hoping to have it shortened, because 6 days is way too much if I can pitch my opinion in. I was hoping for it to be under two days, because my spring break is almost over and I really love this server and want to be unbanned so I can enjoy it. If you could please shorten it to maybe a day or like 12-18 hours. Thanks for your time.
I will shorten your ban but not unban
because prop killing your self is against rules, the prop surfing was just because you did prop surf abit while swinging the prop around
and I had no idea what you were doing
I saw you doing what seamed like being stupid with a prop twice before you ended up killing a ss
Ban will be Reduced too 2 Days
Ok, could you please reduce it maybe a just a few more hours less please? I understand if not.

Also, to be honest I know it was against the rules but I tried to prop-kill myself because I was glitched and I had no idea an admin was on, or I would have easily asked you to respawn me. Also the Prop literally just flipped out and killed the SS guy, me and the prop were both completely across the room. Hoping this story helps, I'd like to have it reduced a little more possibly. This is my first offense, if this counts.