Failed Ban
Can you unban Underthow or less ben, becouse he was AFK when the server crashed. Before this happend, his friend was on wissit to him, and he is a badass xD, so he did prop climbed to the toop of nexus, and my friend do realy love thease server so please unban him, becouse it wasn`t his fault...
His steam ID is STEAM_0:0:23882867

And exactly the same happened to me too. Just that I was AFK, also suddenly, I was dead. And now it says that I climed into prop roof, suicide and left two avoid server admin? This is not true. I was AFK also thought that I was thrown out of the server that I was AFK. Please let me have a small ban or unban.

[FL:RP] Didrixs1 STEAM_0:1:44340788

(04-18-2012, 05:33 PM)Didrixs1 Wrote: Can you unban Underthow or less ban, becouse he was AFK when the server crashed. Before this happend, his friend was on wissit to him, and he is a badass xD, so he did prop climbed to the toop of nexus, and my friend do realy love thease server so please unban him, becouse it wasn`t his fault...
His steam ID is STEAM_0:0:23882867

And exactly the same happened to me too. Just that I was AFK, also suddenly, I was dead. And now it says that I climed into prop roof, suicide and left two avoid server admin? This is not true. I was AFK also thought that I was thrown out of the server that I was AFK. Please let me have a small ban or unban.

[FL:RP] Didrixs1 STEAM_0:1:44340788
Please use the template.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(04-18-2012, 08:57 PM)Holdem Wrote: Please use the template.

?? what ?
Not even close to what happened. You were a chef that had climbed up on one of the buildings behind BP. When you saw that I was flying towards you, you ran off the roof to avoid me. You then left the server right afterwards.

Absolutely not.

Ban request denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!