Day one: not so stealthy assassin
Well yesterday was my first day playing, but I still had some hilarious adventures. I played most of the time as a paramedic. Me and another did some major surgery on a Don.

But I have to say the most hilarious experience was an 'assassination' I was witness to. I was in the apartment building around the corner from main street and noticed fires raging in the halls. Apparently some jerk was throwing mollies down the halls so I booked it out of there and called for the fire department. Quickly, a fireman arrived and asked me where it was. As I was talking to him next to my ambulance some random unemployed guy ran up behind him and pulled a knife. The fireman spun around and yelled, making the man back off and explain himself: "No! No no no! I didn't mean to pull that out. I meant to get my prop gun, see?" He quickly switched to his prop gun and ran off into a nearby building.

After calming down, the fireman ran into the apartment building to deal with the fire and I got to fiddling in the back of my truck. After a little bit, I followed him in to see how it was going. He was hard at work putting out many fires, and as I watched him from down the hall, out popped that same guy and knifed him in the back! I screamed and ran down the stairs, all the while the assailant was following me telling me to calm down and hush. He caught up with me outside and made an offer. $500 dollars for my silence.

"Man... I have five kids to feed." I said, taking his dirty money and quickly boarding my meat-waggon to drive away. Sometimes I think about that poor fireman, but hey I needed the money, I have four kids to feed!
The following 3 users Like DrSNAFU's post:
  • Aoixification, The_Alpha_Dog, Havoc
I love this.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
Your surgery on me was excellent. Cheese Until the tard of a doctor made me OD on the sedative when I freaked out! Hahaha. I love it.
Sounds like a fun RP
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Havoc