Dr.Oak 7 days 11 hours.
Your name: Tony, IGN: Tony dos Santos

Your ban ID: 7814

Banned by: [FL]BlackDog[BB]

Server: v33x

Involved: Me, Blackdog, Rainboom, Left, Kense.

Why we should unban you: I would like, especially since I read how you love unban requests that are made, by humble people, asking for forgiveness and admitting wrong.
I wish I could do the same, just to manipulate the situation into making me unbanned. I can not, because it's against my moral.
Let me start of with explaining the incident.

Left and Kensa, (2 police officers) decided to start tazing two of my clan buddies. Randomly, on the street. I got very angry, especially since Left had infact just random tazed me when I was RPing a repair man, then jumped on me, as can be seen in the logs he also admits to this crime.
I went into the offices, and pulled out my tranqualizer, I told Rainboom I would do it when he gave the sign. He nodded towards my direction and I shot the first guy, wich I believe was kensa, in the neck with a tranq, he went over to left and nodded to me, and I tranqualized him.
They proceeded to run into mine / My clans base and start shooting. Time goes buy, and more random tazes are handed out, I pull out my tranq and tranqulize them, I go over and confront the police officers with what they are doing, I make RP out of it, asking Rainboom "Who attacked you buddy?", The police officers, kensa and left proceed to answer, that they both did. Left pokes a gun in my face but quickly pulls it down, Kensa having a tazer in his hands. I pull out my AK, and shoot them both down.

**None of them died during this incident before the last part**

I got positive feedback from all the guys they had been harrasing but then a prop fell on me... A prop called The Ban Hammer.

I've unfortunately don't have proof that they attacked our base, never thought this would happend and do not own fraps.

At this point I get a 7day and 11 hour ban from Blackdog, claiming he saw the whole thing. I honestly don't think he did at all.

It might have been a unwise descision, I agree with that. I do not see how this was RDM, mass RDM or anything at all violating your rules.
I hope for you to have mercy upon me, blackdog; in the light of my explaination.
I'd be very gratefull.
I was Attack in the base and random tazed by these cops. Dr.Oaks explaination is highly accurate.
What i saw was 2 cops standing there, and then suddenly a gundealer walks up, pulls an AK, and blows them both away and runs off, which ends up starting a massive firefight at the BP zone, Why the hell are you even going after people as a gundealer...
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
I would be lying if I said I even knew I was a gundealer. I didn't at all. This is a mistake I have made. I'm Unemployed or Rebel most of the time I am on. I've played less than 3hours as gundealer. I was a gundealer to deal guns, to my clan and people around, as I did.

This is a mistake I apologize for.

From my point of view, as well as my mates involved, I had full right to kill them, wheter I should've done it in the street is discussed, and I have myself come to that I shouldn't have done it in the street.

I thank you for a quick responce!

I would very much like to speak to you more personally, even over Teamspeak if you choose not to want to adress me through Steam Chat for various reasons. I'm a very vocal person.

The reason for the gunfight I am not sure. I know the SS came after me, and then someone hit someone with a crowbar as I walked away.
I did not mean for it at all to end like this.

I shouldn't have done it as a gundealer, seeing they are after all salesmen.
But I think if nothing else, the ban reason needs to be heavily reconsidered, in the light of the new "evidence".
I understand how it looked like for you sir, and I respect you decision to take action. Although I do not approve of being banned for over 1000 minutes for something I feel like I didn't do.
Im willing to give you another chance, this is the first time ive actualy had to deal with you.

Removing ban, IF though i have to deal with you again for any serious infraction, expect the time from this ban to be added to the next one
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
This I do understand. You let me get the benefit of the doubt, which I am grateful for.
Thank you =)