MIB

I started by thinking it would be cool to get some life into the village at the forrest. Then somehow my mind went to the world of "Men in Black", so I thought "everyone should suit up in the village"
So I went to a gundealer a BMD and a doctor. I asked if they were interested in joining "MIB" which I named the village. They all said yes, and suited up.

I was the village priest, which ment I took the major decisions in the city, regarding laws and general behavior. I also had responsibility of making church meeting so we had a chance to come up with laws, suggestions etc etc.

Soon the village was crowded and people started to act wild and crazy, so we hired a sheriff to protect our little village.
The sheriff made an office for himself including a jail (which got used quite alot).

Business was great! We had literally taken over the business on the server, especially the gundealer was VERY busy. Everyone knew where and who IMB was.

As we had our own doctor and sheriff, we didnt need the government. We had successfully made our own society.
Our advertisements (which werent indicating we were criminal btw.) led to search warrants every 5 mins, luckily we had a rule saying absolutly no contra allowed. So nothing they came up with sticked.

After the 4th search in under 15mins, the sheriff and I tried to execute the HSS, this led to EVERYONE in the village getting killed (I'll try not to miss next time Tounge ).

A few moments later the server crashed, when we went to the village again some dude had sadly bought it all and tried to sell it to us for 500$ per door Sad

That was 3 hours of very awesome rp.
Genius, pure genius, admins, get in here and give this lad 8 RP points
Thanks man Smile
Been pondering about making MIB a clan (with another name though). Smile
It was so friking fun, I enjoyed being the sheriff very much, if you're making a clan! Sign me up as sheriff. Cheese
[Image: 14ki2df.png]
All credits to ForceGhost for the signature <3