Gubby propblock, basing as Gun Dealer and Insulting in OOC
Name of player: Gubby

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23632125

Time in GMT: 06:07 (Taken from the forums down there)

Server: v2d

Summary: So, I was going on patrol as cops usual do, I pull over as I see a Taxi driver with a crowbar out, Him and PhantomMadman is having a little fight, as I arrest Phantom I see shots coming from a UM base, I see its "Gubby" who already got a warning a while ago for basing as Gun Dealer, He randomly starts shooting at me and the Taxi driver, I decide to get a search warrant. When I get to the gate I hear him fall down from the stair way, I ram the door, (It accepts) but the main gate isnt fading, I try to keypad crack it several times nothing happenes.

After that Gubby returns to his death point with the reason "I have to fix my keypad" after I told him in OOC to either get rid of the base or fix the keypad, He lets me in, I handcuff because I wasnt quite sure if he was gonna try to kill me while I was searching.. I find nothing, and let him go. In the meanwhile he decides to call me stuff like "Asshole" in OOC..

Evidence:

Me cracking the door with a keypad after I rammed it.
[Image: 2012032100001.jpg]

Shows it says "Acces Granted"
[Image: 2012032100002.jpg]

This one shows that the keypad says "Acces Granted"
[Image: 2012032100003.jpg]

This one shows he is basing as a Gun Dealer.
[Image: 2012032100004.jpg]
His base
[Image: 2012032100005.jpg]

This is him calling me an asshole after I searched his base. (The door was faded with numpad)
[Image: 2012032100007.jpg]
You told me to come and fix it thats why the nlr come and there was a bug so the keypad did not work
Bug? Everyone elses keypad was working, I never told you to Break NLR and Come back to fix it immediatly. I just told you to get it fixed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Gubby, STEAM_0:0:23632125) was found violating New Life Rule and rules regarding keypads/fading doors, along with inappropriate roleplay for their class.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day and 6 hours .

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team