Aleksakiller
Name of player: Aleksakiller

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29797913

Time in GMT: 14:20-14:30

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: I purchased the property of UM to make my own small Waste Processing Facillity. I saw there was a cop car there and I lockpicked and hid it.
After a few minutes, two cops appear, Aleksakiller and another one demanding to search my place. I refuse and tell them to leave or I will report them. After a few minutes they warrant me with a search and I kill them.

30 minutes or so passed and I saw Aleksakiller changing his job to Corleone Mmeber. I ignore it since it's not relevant. I see a guy form my window in the distance having a sniper and looking exactly at me. At that split second I instantly die and figure out it was Aleksakiller, him being the only one of the Corleones with a kill. SInce he did not have a valid RP reason to raid me, I decided to ask him why. Here is his response.

[b]Evidence: [Image: 4149673899]
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Nice try... That was my response for when u said it was nlr Blush

Reason of raid is you killing my friend like a lot and stealing his car....Angel

So when i changed to corleone like 7 mins after he told me u were hurassing him, so i helped him out.
And it is a rp reason because he was "my man on the inside of the goverment" so being the person that "hired" him i protect him.
I will check if i got this shit recorded..

Changing jobs = NLR. You forget anything you did in the past life. I bought that place and the police car was already there.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
As i said the guy contacted me AFTER I changed jobs...

So i did no Nlr..
(03-21-2012, 06:49 PM)AleksaKiller Wrote: As i said the guy contacted me AFTER I changed jobs...

So i did no Nlr..

Sorry for posting here (I know I'll get a warning):

Oh yeah? Well who's the guy? NLR means a complete new life, you know nothing of what happened before you died(or in your case, changed job), so that means you don't know him, you don't remember about the car, and you don't remember about her, plus, you went Corleone and you were helping a cop to retrieve his car, which he shouldn't know about since he died too...
(03-21-2012, 07:22 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote:
(03-21-2012, 06:49 PM)AleksaKiller Wrote: As i said the guy contacted me AFTER I changed jobs...

So i did no Nlr..

Sorry for posting here (I know I'll get a warning):

Oh yeah? Well who's the guy? NLR means a complete new life, you know nothing of what happened before you died(or in your case, changed job), so that means you don't know him, you don't remember about the car, and you don't remember about her, plus, you went Corleone and you were helping a cop to retrieve his car, which he shouldn't know about since he died too...

First you are randomly posting.
Seceond. HE WAS NOT MY FRIEND BEFORE I WENT CORLEONE WHEN I WENT CORLEONE I HIRED HIM AS A "MAN ON THE INSIDE" something like that and he told me the guy was hurrasing him, being his friend i took action.

I forgot the name but ill remember, i remember he has 22 hours and was like president 2 times....
Good thing logs exsist..Skeptical

Btw. U have no evidence your evidence is that i said you stole my friends car... What does that prove ? Nervous

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (AleksaKiller, STEAM_0:1:29797913) was found violating New Life Rule.
Suspension will be applied for 2 hours.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team