Doin' Siggies!
I'm doing some signatures for a bit, if you're interested have a look at some of my work, these are just templates or ideas, you can have one of them or give me a background that you want. Some text that you want etc.

All you need to do is:

Code:
[b]Background image you want to have or select one of the templates:[/b]

[b]Text? Do you want any text on it besides your name?:[/b]

[b]Do you want any images adding onto it or anything?:[/b]
Background image you want to have or select one of the templates:
If you could add some cool stuff to it, that'd be cool. It's a science based clan, so something sciencey
http://i.imgur.com/O8ZFT.png
Text? Do you want any text on it besides your name?:
Head of Gravix
Do you want any images adding onto it or anything?:
Nope, just the logo and my name, actually. Put Aoix, instead of my full name.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
The text is... meh, I couldn't really fit it nicely but I tried to highlight the icon or logo of Gravix.

[Image: Aoixsig.png]
Dont wanna sound rude and all that, but please people get a bit more creative then just using all the same.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Background image you want to have or select one of the templates: Starwars Themed

Text? Do you want any text on it besides your name?: Game Developer

Do you want any images adding onto it or anything?: Starwars Theme.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(03-21-2012, 04:47 PM)Flame Wrote: Dont wanna sound rude and all that, but please people get a bit more creative then just using all the same.

I understand, my sole intention was to provide a representation to FL by using that logo. But I understand what you mean.
(03-21-2012, 05:15 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: Background image you want to have or select one of the templates: Starwars Themed.

Is there any specific character or anything you would like? Like Jango Fett?
Jango Fett is allways good Smile
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
It's half finished. Is there any specific font you would like? As I would assume the fonts I use wouldn't 'fit' this signature.

Here is a taster of it.

Spoiler :

UPDATE: I have another one Force that i'd like to show you, you can choose between them or suggest a background to use.

[Image: FG2.png]
Background image you want to have or select one of the templates:The Fearless logo like most players with pictures of famous rappers. (Dr. Dre, Mac Miller, Snoop Doog, Eminem EG.)

Text? Do you want any text on it besides your name?:Could be nice with the text "Master of randomness!"

Do you want any images adding onto it or anything?:As said above ^

I , like it, put could you include this font http://www.dafont.com/space-age.font also, add this picture on the left side.. just kind of fade it in.

http://www.baxterbiopharmasolutions.com/...-Hires.jpg
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG