[FL:RP] Markla RDM
Name of player: [FL:RP] Markla

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26177708

Time in GMT:3/18/2012 Between 2-3 AM

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: I broadcasted that we now had a jailguard and I could make longer sentences, then Markla came up with a gun by himself and killed me without saying anything at all.
Evidence: In advert chat he said No more long sentences because there is a new mayor. We had a PM conversation about it a few minutes before a server crash. Damage logs will show him shooting me. Police and SS at the time would have seen me screaming in radio about intruder.
(03-19-2012, 02:39 AM)Natecat Wrote: Summary: I broadcasted that we now had a jailguard and I could make longer sentences, then Markla came up with a gun by himself and killed me without saying anything at all.
Evidence: In advert chat he said No more long sentences because there is a new mayor. We had a PM conversation about it a few minutes before a server crash. Damage logs will show him shooting me. Police and SS at the time would have seen me screaming in radio about intruder.

You act as if the Jail Guard was the only reason. It was the last straw. Outrageous taxes, wicked laws, and ruling with an iron fist all added up. A Jail Guard with a threat for "longer sentences" was it for me. I heard the mayor talking into his radio, and I didn't want any more goons to fight off. The best course of action was to kill him.

The PM conversations show nothing. All they show is my reasoning, stated above, as well as baseless threats about "getting me banned."

I would have loved to reasoned with him, but with more SS and Police Officers on the way, it would be a death sentence for me. I just did my deed and left.

Wicked laws? All drugs are legal, no speed limits? Those are Wicked laws?
I wasn't talking on my radio, i was making arrest warrant for a person who was assaulting with knifes
(03-19-2012, 02:54 AM)Natecat Wrote: Wicked laws? All drugs are legal, no speed limits? Those are Wicked laws?
I wasn't talking on my radio, i was making arrest warrant for a person who was assaulting with knifes

I was busted twice for drugs that time -- and for speedlimits, cannot be certain.
Well then cops are fail, not my fault
Also, you could of PMed me or /request your complaints, no need to raid, and I don't remember ever making a warrant for you.
Not allot of evidence... and the logs are not there for that day at the moment.. Not sure if they are there somewhere...

Ban request denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!