Mayor and his minions.
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)Equalizer and a shit ton of propclimbers....

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)STEAM_0:1:40601685

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)1pm

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)Rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: (What happened?)
Short version

1.10 police comes.
2. Searches base.
3. Leaves.
After this.

1. Me and rebels building base
2. They breach our door (20 police and mayor)
3. Cuff us.
4. Do propclimb
5. Say that if we dont delete base we go to jail 15 min
6. I say that there is no such law
7. He makes that law.
8. Arrests me.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

[Image: d2f2tjyi67jum9f089tz.jpg]
[Image: 4eto19g3opqhe8zztrde.jpg]
[Image: ccn9s5ygaqudsg3y0mf.jpg]
[Image: otu0186xv56jmq8wexm.jpg]
[Image: 9jfcvw1d4tjl4tki50z.jpg]
First of all,

I made this law in the second I became president.

/broadcast Law 1#. Massive Forts will not be tolerated, without a permission from my self. Ask for a meeting.

/broadcast Anyone breaking these government terms will be put in jail for lifetime(15 mins).

(Zamar was jail guard)

I got reports of the base and went there, when I come there I see this huge doomfort kinda thing, and I already stated long ago that no massive forts was allowed without a permission. So we searched the place, caught the owners and talked to them about closing this facility, they refused so I arrested them like I stated in my laws for 15 mins.

Second of all,

I had nothing to do with the propclimbing, I warranted you with a search and my agents breached your fort with the "Ram" swep.

The only one propclimbing was that cop seen on the picture.

I broke no rules during this raid, if yes what rules did I break?

The only thing that is wrong here is your doomfort used to do "Kill Everyone That Comes Near UM RP" before the crash, and that you are butthurt over an arrest.

Also - People Involved: Alexia(Police Commander), Basse(SS), Zamar(Police Officer I believe) And many random new people.

This was the laws I stated in the second I became president. -

/broadcast Law 1#. Massive Forts will not be tolerated, without a permission from my self. Ask for a meeting.

/broadcast Law 2#. Anykind of firearms or melee weapons is and will always be Illegal. - Pistols may be used in self defence.

/broadcast Speedlimits - [Inside]35 Mp/h - [Outside]60 Mp/h ~ Breaking these limits will cause a fine depending on your speed.

/broadcast Have you been treatened bad, or do you feel abused by any of my government workers? Feel free to report it to me.

/broadcast Anyone breaking these government terms will be put in jail for lifetime(15 mins). (I just wrote this one down, but I had one semiliar just can't remember the fully broadcast didnt write it down, you may check the server logs.)

~Equalizer

Off-Topic:

Spoiler :

(03-18-2012, 01:13 PM)AleksaKiller Wrote: 2. They breach our door (20 police and President)

20 Cops?!

[Image: no-wai001.jpg]

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(03-18-2012, 05:48 PM)Equalizer Wrote: First of all,

/broadcast Anyone breaking these government terms will be put in jail for lifetime(15 mins).

(Zamar was jail guard)

I got reports of the base and went there, when I come there I see this huge doomfort kinda thing, and I already stated long ago that no massive forts was allowed without a permission. So we searched the place, caught the owners and talked to them about closing this facility, they refused so I arrested them like I stated in my laws for 15 mins.

Second of all,

I had nothing to do with the propclimbing, I warranted you with a search and my agents breached your fort with the "Ram" swep.

The only thing that is wrong here is your doomfort used to do "Kill Everyone That Comes Near UM RP" before the crash, and that you are butthurt over an arrest.

Also - People Involved: Alexia(Police Commander), Basse(SS), Zamar(Police Officer I believe) And many random new people.

/broadcast Law 2#. Anykind of firearms or melee weapons is and will always be Illegal. - Pistols may be used in self defence.

/broadcast Speedlimits - [Inside]35 Mp/h - [Outside]60 Mp/h ~ Breaking these limits will cause a fine depending on your speed.

/broadcast Have you been treatened bad, or do you feel abused by any of my government workers? Feel free to report it to me.

/broadcast Anyone breaking these government terms will be put in jail for lifetime(15 mins). (I just wrote this one down, but I had one semiliar just can't remember the fully broadcast didnt write it down, you may check the server logs.)

~Equalizer

Off-Topic:

Spoiler :

(03-18-2012, 01:13 PM)AleksaKiller Wrote: 2. They breach our door (20 police and President)

20 Cops?!

You have to repeat your Laws every 5 minutes, admins can check the logs and prove that u didnt repeat every 5 mins..

Nobody asked for them, besides that I stated them just before we raided.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(03-18-2012, 09:02 PM)AleksaKiller Wrote:
(03-18-2012, 05:48 PM)Equalizer Wrote: First of all,

(Zamar was jail guard)

Second of all,

~Equalizer

Off-Topic:

Spoiler :

20 Cops?!

You have to repeat your Laws every 5 minutes, admins can check the logs and prove that u didnt repeat every 5 mins..

every 5- 15mins
He didn't broadcast them that freuequently..
Ok, It's from 5-15 Mins. I came when all finished, I can proove that Equalizer told things about forts and no one asked for them. Maybe the only Equalizer fault is of not repeating but not more. It's impossible that the rebeal leader didn't watch the laws.

I think this is not reason for ban.
R+ L = J

I was there as cop and I saw one of the SS prop climbing ... No way that we got into there ... Really unfair... I saw all of it but I didn't got inside ...
1st Of all, He broadcasted a law , you broke it, And Then we raid you didn't have permit ,for the Big fort. So you broke a law and got raided, The president didn't break any rules. But tat cop did, but i wasn't him.
Lock the topic... Obviously he can do what he wants...

Consider this request taken back.