I was banned? [Unfair]
Exclamation 
Your name: xSeeJay
Your ban ID: 7634
Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: rp_evocity_v33x
Involved: Temar and xSeeJay

Why we should unban you: I didn't do anything wrong; but if I killed someone while I was building: I am sorry for that. I believe you should unban me because I am a loyal player and I don't break any rules. I follow NLR, I don't RDM and I don't Metagame. This happened on the night when the server went to h*** because there were no admins on. Just because I spawned a prop that was quite big doesn't mean I prop killed anyone. Once again; I am sorry if I DID kill anyone while I was building. Plus I don't understand why the ban is for 30 days when there is no solid proof. Anyway: I hope we can work something out. Thanks.

EDIT: I see that I spawned an 8x8x8 cube and I was using it for building near the lake which was the big prop in question.

EDIT 2: I also saw that there was NO request against me prop killing but it was stated that I had one written against me. Plus there was no proof of me "Mass Prop Killing" so I don't know how this was passed.

Last EDIT: Shortened the main story a bit.

Heart Jay
Since Temar is on holiday I will review the ban.

I would like to know why you spawned a big prop at the lake.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(03-17-2012, 10:41 PM)Soul Wrote: Since Temar is on holiday I will review the ban.

If you must know; I was building a floating base above the lake. I was going to test out the hydraulics tool for an elevator up because I didn't know how to use it and wanted to learn. I needed the 8x8x8 cube for something to build it off on and I used the Easy Precision tool attach it to the bottom of the lake for a level platform. Before I could make it, I had to go afk for about 10 minutes and when I got back, I got off.

I cannot remember much because it was 2 weeks ago.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
you're a pure legend matey boy!!

- User Warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
(03-17-2012, 11:11 PM)MojoChicken Wrote: you're a pure legend matey boy!!

- User Warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right

Mojo, you can't post here. ^^
(03-17-2012, 10:53 PM)xseejay Wrote:
(03-17-2012, 10:41 PM)Soul Wrote: Since Temar is on holiday I will review the ban.

If you must know; I was building a floating base above the lake. I was going to test out the hydraulics tool for an elevator up because I didn't know how to use it and wanted to learn. I needed the 8x8x8 cube for something to build it off on and I used the Easy Precision tool attach it to the bottom of the lake for a level platform. Before I could make it, I had to go afk for about 10 minutes and when I got back, I got off.

I cannot remember much because it was 2 weeks ago.

You should experimentise your building skills in single player or a build server not on a roleplay server, that will get you banned..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I know that now. Sorry if I did kill anyone. All this time being banned, I used mastering the hydraulics tool. Please accept my apology and give me a second chance.
Anyone??
the logs clearly show that based on the time stamps that this is you
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...6146055232
(03-21-2012, 11:39 PM)Temar Wrote: the logs clearly show that based on the time stamps that this is you
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...6146055232

I have a friend to vouch I was at the lake with him.