Ban Request Upon [FL:RP] Forge {|D.O.G|}
Name of player: [FL:RP] Forge {|D.O.G|}

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3221165

Time in GMT: Around about 7:30 Pm if I remember
and some of it

Server: Rp_Evocity_x33d

Summary: Well we were in a steamchat as we were playing on the server talking about things when he told me to run after he car which has been stolen so i ran after it with my famas and shot at it , the man in the car had been killed but the passanger quickly got out and re-entered the vehicle to run me over.
Forge had stated " dont worry i will get the admin to refund you".
At this point there was no admin on but in half an hour [FL] PrivateToast had joined the game and Forge used @ to contact him.
Forge asked if his friend [ lethalblade ] could have his gun refunded as he was cdm'd at random , then he paused and said to me " im going to get him to give me a AWP [ Most expensive sniper in game ] , so he got private toast to talk to him and he was laughing in steam chat about how he was going to get a AWP and my famas back succesfully at this point i dident know what to do other than go with and see what PrivateToast would say [ I thort there was a log showing gun Equip and Holsters ].
But PrivateToast was busy doing his german homework and wasent able to help us for some time , and he stated that he would refund us our guns , i was secretly mad at forge but dident want to show it as i was in his clan for some time. If i had further proof of him scamming [ I have no recording software and the one i have wasent working and i couldent have caught him at the time otherwise i would have done this sooner , but now i have proof of him allmost admiting it i now am making this] so 24 hours of this happening i havent got my famas and Forge dident cheat the admin , but later on that day he said to me " if i dont get my AWP and your famas back i will post a demotion request on Private Toast [ I forgot to add that my friend PiqueRoz was in the chat to listening to it and he is my witness ] , that was pretty much what happend in the end Forge asked [FL] Ghost to refund the weaponds and he cleared it with Private Toast i was given my earned Famas back and Forge Got a famas instead of a AWP as PrivateToast thort that it was a famas he said , But forge cheated an admin and i want Justice to see to him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evidence: Me stating that i had proof of him scamming The admins And if you look up you can see me saying he will get banned for what he has done , and he ses " well you have no proof so you cant get me banned "http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019135042/screenshot/468612506437835626
This is from half an hour ago
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did have him stating that i was a traitor but steam hasent got any chatlogs , my otherevidence is PiqueRoz , Who was in the chat at the time.

I hope you see to this and give me a ban no one deserves to get scammed , especially the ones making this server safe.
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.
Please provide more evidence if possible.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Denied - Insufficient evidence