Ban request on Race and DoDiDoFTW
Name of player: DoDiDoFTW and Race

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37746669 and STEAM_0:1:28569760

Time in GMT: 17:00

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Summary: Me and ๖ßßѦ [TS] had set up a shop in town when out of no where without any warning a molotov gets thrown into the shop. Then after the firemen gets rid of it we speak with them and asks why they did it and didn't even yell raid. They just responded "We have our reason and and we're not telling you" Then after a short period of time they enter the shop once again along with a police officer. He tazes them for raiding and when they were consious again they killed him and ๖ßßѦ [TS]. I, who did not die the entire time saw them throw another molotov and Race tried to keypad crack us. The keypad crack did not work because I went infront of him and he claimed that we had made a fake keypad. When our walls disappeared because of the fire ๖ßßѦ [TS] went there again to take screenshots. We told them that we were taking screens. But regardless of that DoDiDoFTW started shooting at ๖ßßѦ [TS] until ๖ßßѦ [TS] killed him with a crowbar. Then the server crashed.

Evidence: [Image: 451471BC9BE008EFA3233E4B60DD68B50863E451]

[Image: B16DD3C602808559B79C5D88256ED5A16FD12AB0]

[Image: C27ECC95D8F6481ABAA620C2055C902C81208CA1]

[Image: 242936B00208576F6EA3A6F1726F13A638FAA0E5]

[Image: 97E056F5F4E36870AE95EC3264E6F52FE3D34FC7]
Dude, I saw and heared your contra.
I got into your place and kill 1 cop, I did yelled raid.
After i burned your door that blocked me from your contra, The door you used to make a fadding door abuse.
I got up with my UMP, When i got up you started to crowbar me like a minge while im holding a weapon.
Thats FailRP and FearRP.
I had a reason to raid you.
First of all. You yelled raid after BBA said to you that you didn't. Secondly what fading door abuse did I make? As far as I remember I used the keypad to enter. Never used it while you were raiding because I was standing behind you taking screenshots.
When you got up with the UMP BBA stood ready with a crowbar because he was about to destroy his contra. Then you get up there and fire it. Therefore he kills you. Not like a minge as you are claiming.
And what is that reason if I may ask? Because you did not want to tell us when we were asking you ingame.
(03-14-2012, 07:52 PM)LeonidasAmbrose Wrote: First of all. You yelled raid after BBA said to you that you didn't. Secondly what fading door abuse did I make? As far as I remember I used the keypad to enter. Never used it while you were raiding because I was standing behind you taking screenshots.
When you got up with the UMP BBA stood ready with a crowbar because he was about to destroy his contra. Then you get up there and fire it. Therefore he kills you. Not like a minge as you are claiming.
And what is that reason if I may ask? Because you did not want to tell us when we were asking you ingame.

Nope, I yelled raid at the start.
And he destroyed the contra while i was on my way up with a ump pointing at him. LIKE a minge

Well the reason was your contra
I heared the contra and i saw it. so go away
I Was there as a witness and saw it myself, Dodido. Just because he haves contra doesn't mean you can raid him. You need to be an officer to raid people with contra if they haven't done anything to you..
I see this as a valid reason to raid. If you see/ see contra you can raid if you choose to. They put in the contra noise for this reason... Its not encouraged as this is an act of aggressive rp.

BR denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!