Mom and Dad are now divorced
It's been sometime that they have been fighting, but yesterday my dad moved out and now I have to live in two houses. I hope they will get back together soon, I can't stand living in two houses :Sad
I live in two house and its okay, you just got to get used to it.
Dude it happens. I'm sorry for you. My parents split up when i was in 4th grade. It sucks, but it will get better. It is something that you are going to have to get use to but hopefully everything works out for you! It happens a lot now so do not think you are alone. Cheese
I was 10 when my parents divorced living with dad usually since step dad is total dick.
But take care man it can be hard for some people.
Well, apart from living in two house at the beggining of the divorce you have more freedom (becareful of that), your parents will put more attention in you, then your mother or father feels more free and you will be less important.

Good things of divorce:

-There will be no more problems between parents.
- You will have more freedom.
-You will have more things, your parents will buy them.
-Your parents will fight for your custody, they will buy you things (My mother bought me 50 mb of internet XD).

Bad things:

-You will have to listen your parents problems
-You will be like a messenger between your parents
-The shouts of your parents will go to you
-As your parents want more freedome maybe you will have no food somedays.
-Keep moving into houses
-When you have freedom then you thing that freedom is yours and you will be more egocentric

So maybe something don't happen to you, but just think possitive, and keep going. I didn't have any problem with the divorce of my parents, in addition I prefer it.... It's more relaxed.
R+ L = J

Thanks guys.
ive been living in 2 houses since i was 4. But now my parents finally got back together and are thinking about moving together again.
Well Sommer your post reminds me Milhouse parents, so you are Milhouse!
R+ L = J