Unban Request
Wink 
Your name: ChemicalCat (In that time it was [FL:RP] Minimum Troll)

Your ban ID: 3507

Banned by: [FL] Andreas

Server: Both

Involved: Me,Andreas and some Prop-Killer SS

Why we should unban you:
I'm sorry,I did prop-killed,but it was not cause I felt like Prop-killing randomly,It was just to terminate him from prop-killing (Yes it was some kind of a Back-Seat admin I admit)
I Grew up in this time (I Think 6-7 months passed from back then) And Stopped being that mingy and unmature Jerk I was
I really miss the server,About my goodbye thread,I Guess that engineering school isn't that hard as I thought it would be.
I Got encouraged by some people that you gave them a Second Chance

I Hope you will understand that.
Goodbye and a nice day.
[Image: blathomo.jpg]
Problem blat ?
Ok, well, first steps first, it's nice to see that you're sorry for what you did, and admit that it was indeed against the rules.

But whilst taking this into consideration, we also have to note that you have 11 bans on your record, and they all happened in a reasonably short timespam. How can we be guaranteed that you won't cause further trouble on our servers leading to a 12th ban? I'd like to hear what you and other admins have to say on this matter.
I Started playing real Serious RP servers and never got ban on them (I Could tell you the names on PM if you want)
I Play with some FL:RP players there
And 1 of the bans we're not actually normal
I Got banned for Trolling admins (It was because they didn't bother to include time they we're busy)
Problem blat ?
A Week passed,
May I get an answer please?
Problem blat ?
I oppose lifting this ban as I remember nothing but grief from you before the ban.
It was 6 or 7 months ago,I've changed
Problem blat ?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right.
[FL] Killjoy
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
11 bans are way too much in my eyes, you had 10 chances.
Denied & Moved.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3