Goodbye Fearless!
Hi everyone.
I'm leaving Fearless for good, I got perm banned for having 14 other bans.
Its been fun playing with you all, hope I see you again. Sad

I wanna give these a specal thanks for all the fun.

Rainboom<3
Salamander
Arilez
Quilkz
semlan12345

- [FL:RP] -Bast

<3
The following 2 users Like basti703's post:
  • Allan-brosj, Pinky
Goodbye man.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • basti703
Goodbye and Good luck. :-)
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • basti703
Bye.  
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • basti703
Goodbye Smile
The following 1 user Likes Visual's post:
  • basti703
Good luck in the future.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • basti703
Goodbye Sad
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • basti703
I'm guttered by the fact that you're banned. Always fun playing with you. Hope to find someone to have as many laughs with ! haha! =)

You directed me to the server, and showed me how to build stuff! I love my new advanced duplicator stuff!!! :p Hope to see you again soon, if the admins can find it in their heart to give you another start.
It's been fun!
The following 1 user Likes Dr.Oak's post:
  • basti703
-Bast. i will miss you alot... u were the reason i startet and the reason i loved it. now that you got permed.. When i saw who gave you the ban i got shocket.. i'd never guess that he was giving you the ban. He used to be cool but now.. sorry when i say this [FL] Forcheghost but you lost my respect to day, and i dont think it will recover. And -Bast RIP man. will never forget you bro. I always enjoed playing with you. now i cant enjoy, so yea. RIP -Bast and good luck

- Lots of love Your pal : Rainboom! <3
The following 1 user Likes Allan-brosj's post:
  • basti703
(03-13-2012, 04:38 PM)Allan-brosj Wrote: -Bast. i will miss you alot... u were the reason i startet and the reason i loved it. now that you got permed.. When i saw who gave you the ban i got shocket.. i'd never guess that he was giving you the ban. He used to be cool but now.. sorry when i say this [FL] Forcheghost but you lost my respect to day, and i dont think it will recover. And -Bast RIP man. will never forget you bro. I always enjoed playing with you. now i cant enjoy, so yea. RIP -Bast and good luck

- Lots of love Your pal : Rainboom! <3

Aw your the best man<3
(03-13-2012, 04:37 PM)Dr.Oak Wrote: I'm guttered by the fact that you're banned. Always fun playing with you. Hope to find someone to have as many laughs with ! haha! =)

You directed me to the server, and showed me how to build stuff! I love my new advanced duplicator stuff!!! :p Hope to see you again soon, if the admins can find it in their heart to give you another start.
It's been fun!

Indeed man, we laughed so hard together , gonna miss it Smile
Goodluck and peace<3