[Misunderstanding|Unfair] Unban request.
Exclamation 
Your ban ID: 7507
Banned by: [FL] ForceGhost

Server: rp_EvoCity_v2d

Involved: -A-

Why we should unban you:
This morning, my previous ban had finally expired. And it had already ruined my week-end. So, anxious, i join the server. I try different roles; these roles include but are not limited to: Paramedic, Firefighter, Police Officer,... And i finally go with " Terrorist " under " Rebel ". And in my understanding, rebels help people. As in a way, they fight for the good. But from the bad's point of view. So; i did just that. I saw a SS heading to arrest someone who was vandalizing. I ask the people i was working with if i should they care of him. They say " Yes, kill him. ". So i took my SMG out, went behind him, and killed him. Only to find ForceGhost pulling me away from the scene with his physgun. And no discussion happened. He just banned me. Not even the time to justify my acts. So here i am, justifying my acts. I am now confused as this server is quite different than the other Serious RP servers i have been in. I shall give the rules another read. And in the case of it indeed being my mistake, i apologize.
I had just connected to the server due to steam chats of lots of RDM going on.

As soon as i join i see you come up towards a SS and shoot him for no reason.

That's RDM, You cant just kill cops because your a "Terrorist".
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Oh. I'm sorry. On my previous server, gangs were aloud to hate & assassinate cops. If only to help out a friend being arrested.

I am now aware that i should not let myself get influenced by others encouraging me to RDM.
I am deeply sorry. I have given the rules another, deeper look and i now have all the material to never let one of these incidents happen again.

I understand the ban, and your reaction to this situation; but do you think i could possibly be unbanned?
I absolutely love Roleplay, and not to mention any names, this server is probably one of my favorite.

Regards,
~Grim
Approved, I Believe you have learnt from this. Be sure to give the rules a read.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]