Unban request
my name is: Johnny bravo

My ban id:7502

Banned by: [Fl]Elder

Server:v2d

Involved:brockmeneray123, natecat, [FL]Elder.

Why should we unban you: I think I should be unbanned beacuse I was banned for doomfort. I used my normal tactics when im getting raided sprey and pery at the keypad area to hope to hit the person that is keypad cracking it. I am sorry for doomforting and i dident know my base was a doomfort I just built it to contra farm.

The base you had while simple was setup in a way that you would annihilate any cop or ss that dared touch your keypad via a oneway prop, this made it impossible for them to fight on even grounds as they could not see where you were but you could track them and shot them as they keypad cracked (it will right int he path of fire)

But im a man of second chances and i vote for a second chance i think you get the picture and did not truly mean to do it. just have to wait for elders thoughts on it

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
It was causing to much disruption and a ban was needed, but you cannot let this happen again. There were too many doors, as well as using a one sided view door which makes it even harder on the SS. It's an unfair advantage and you shouldn't be using that public of a place for contrawhoring. We do not approve of aggressive RP either.

Anyway with all that said, I am not opposed to Nadrick decision. I approve this.