Unban request [Unfair, OTT ban]
Sad 
Your name: |FP|ThEJoKeR (Cat) (used to be|FP|Biggus.D)

Your ban ID: 7494

Banned by: ForceGhost

Server: v2

Involved:

Why we should unban you: In the bans list it said "Ban Request Approved - Several Bans for Racism = Perma." There was only 1 for racism, one for saying ***, and i didnt know that saying *** was against the rules, the reason ive been angry lately because my mum has recently died of lung cancer due to smokeing, and i think its my fault because i didnt tell he to stop. I'm trying really hard not to be angry.

P.S I have seen many people swear/curse/insult others in OOC and admins do nothing about it, and my friend Flaming soul has been disrespected by several admins because of his age (12) one of the admins is 12, i dont think he wants people to know he is.

P.S GreenBanana said this in steam today

[Image: v61m0w2gl]

If you can't see the image it says this

12 March 2012
16:16 - GreenBanana: "Yeah ive been noticeing loads of swear words, and insultings going on and admins not doing anything, i know they might be busy, but he had only 1 ban request about a racist word, the other way was for saying cigarette word, why ban this guy, and not the other insulters, anyway, this guy lost his mum i dont think he can help it. give this guy one more chance?

P.P.S Forceghost if your reading this, if you unban me, i promise i wont be angry anymore, that my mum has passed and i wont be angry anymore.

Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Yeah, ive seen lots of people get away with insulting eachover and cursing, ive also been insulted in pms, unfortunately i dont have proof, and i did see force say "***" in OOC.And alot of people disrespect me Even admins Because im 12 private said i suck...
That moment where he ACCIDENTALLY said the nword was when a fellow admin asked in another chat what a player said to get banned, he apologized and we even said it was not on purpose he was just trying to inform the other admins on a recent ban that was made.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(03-11-2012, 06:57 PM)Nadrick Wrote: That moment where he ACCIDENTALLY said the nword was when a fellow admin asked in another chat what a player said to get banned, he apologized and we even said it was not on purpose he was just trying to inform the other admins on a recent ban that was made.

Ok, il change it then Wink

Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right.
[FL] Killjoy
Approved.

I used my discretion and believe you have learned your lesson.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]