Lonely Traveller
This is our logo:
[Image: 600px-Sym-anubis.svg.png]
this logo is originally from the Ancient god of Egypt, called Anubis. He was the transporter of dead people, to get them to their graves. He is also known as death today,
or as many call him: Grim Reaper
I chose it so we can show that we do not fear death, but will rather give it upon others than ourselves.

This is a clan I've made myself. It's not for war. It's not for raiding or racing. It's not for sociality. It's not for unity.
It's for us that wants to be in a clan, and not a clan-war. We will still be defensive, but not aggressive against a specific clan. No actions by us is against a person's clan, but the person himself. If the person takes it as an offensive attack against his clan, then so be it. That is your problem, not ours. We do not wish to start war, even if you do or not.
I do not expect people to join and I'm not searching for members. But you're free to join if you think you're a kind of yourself. One like the people in this clan.

Story:
After some aggressive losses of battles against SemperFi, a man decided to leave the already weakened clan he was in, which was against SemperFi. He searched and searched, as he Travelled Lonely through several clans, that were all in war with other clans. At the end he decided to continue his travelling, but with one change: He stopped looking for clans. He knew that everyone needed a clan; even himself. So the only way of being in a non-war-clan was to make one himself. That's how the Lonely Travellers came, and will probably stay until he finds a better clan that is not in war. -Skaara

To join, answer these questions:

1: Are you Aggressive, Defensive or offensive?
2: Fight.... or Flee?
3: When you judge someone you don't like... Do you judge them after themselves, or the things they are up to? (think hard about this one)
4: What would you like to be? "Lonely Traveller - (Optional)"
Laws:
If you're caught fighting officially with one or more clans, you will be dismissed permanently.
Although, this does not mean that you can't war against other people in the RP. Just don't fight specificly against another clan-part.
If you join, then leave your old clan officially a good while before joining this one, or else it will be taken as member-stealing

Members:
Skaara Dreadlocks: Lonely Traveller - Predator
1: Are you an aggressive warrior: Well no, i only use selfdefence.. but you know a good old raid wouldnt hurt xD
2: Fight.... or Flee: Flee.
3: What would you like to be? "Lonely Traveller - (Optional)" Well you havent givin me options so i would say Lonely Traveller - Spy. ? is that good if not come with some options Smile
The best answers I can possibly think of. And then I mean the whole answer. You're definitely accepted. You can choose whatever you want, but a more proud-sounding name wouldnt hurt.
Well maybe.. Lonely Traveller - Protecter? xD or well find something for meCheese?
(11-04-2010, 04:21 PM)2Deep Wrote: Well maybe.. Lonely Traveller - Protecter? xD or well find something for meCheese?

Sounds perfect Wink
Nice, thank you Smile
Wonder how the signature looks like xD
Hi Sup?? Be donator, or be an : LOOSER!
This reminds me off the lone wanderer from fallout 3, Im just sayin !