Seriously Fearless?
(03-11-2012, 01:24 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 12:13 PM)Midget Wrote: Just a shame that Force and Nadrick left >.<

Wait what?

Nothing, they left and came back in an hour or so.
may i ask what nadrick and forceghost leaving have to do with my post?
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Nevermind that, it's a whole different topic.

Anyway, if you do have a problem with a certain admin, there's not much we can do about it if we don't know who it is. You can either make an admin abuse thread, tell the admin team/superadmins or just name it publically, which might even help them improve their performance, you never know, spotlighting is good sometimes. This statement stands true even if the admin in question is me.
i can tell you right now that its not you fausti i have never had any problems with you but still the number one reason im not saying his name is mostly because i feel that if i said it he would be on me and my friends more than ever but then again if i said who it was it could help him improve.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(03-11-2012, 02:17 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: i can tell you right now that its not you fausti i have never had any problems with you but still the number one reason im not saying his name is mostly because i feel that if i said it he would be on me and my friends more than ever but then again if i said who it was it could help him improve.

Dropping players from mid-air eh? I'm surprised more people don't know which admin this is.
The following 2 users Like Slick Rick's post:
  • Skippy!, Yurera
Ive been talking with the admins on teamspeak lately. Trust me, they are doing 100% of what they can. But when half the server is calling admins and only 2 admins are online they need to take the people first in line.
While it is not the upmost professional i honestly do not see this as a dire thing, atleast 2 times a day i catch someone in the act of rdm'ing, i myself grab them and immediately rush them tot he roof to avoid more players getting killed, but sometime the minute i sit them down they rush to the edge and start shooting as many people as they can before they get the ban dropped on them, then all it leads to is more complaints.

BUT for any other reason i do not see dropping the player and killing them necessary unless its to get a pause in time to type up a ban.

also without a name there's no way this can change, i suggest sending a PM to a SA and explain your situation (tho im sure i know who it is)

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • Skippy!
I think I know who you are talking about, In my head he's doing a great job adminstrating the server, but ofc. I look at the person a whole other way because we are friends, he obviously treat me otherwhise.

But as StillAlive said, no-one can really do much without a name. It won't hurt anyone to just open a peacefull discussion, if it stays peacefull and not goes into a flaming and disrespecting eachother.

**Off-Topic**

Nadrick, :o

You used Capital letter in the beginning of your post. YES!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
ill say it this way i would agree to say his name if i could get him to have a peacfull conversation where no one would flame. Because altough i do not approve of his methods i would much rather not dislike him its not like i find it fun not liking him.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I get the feeling he's refering to me
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • equal