[BANNED] Mathhais.. ban.....
layer name: lb// mATHHAIS tL
SteamID (if possible): "LB// Mathais Tl" STEAM_0:0:12675924 00:24 841 78 Spawning
Time in GMT: 14: 15:00
Summary: i think this is the thing he has done? dunno but: i putted a arrest warrant on him atleast i askked: (Radio) Brian Hawk: I have warranted LB// Mathias TL when he get out of the car... he rund way ... strang with m4 in your face but. then he turned around when still runnign and spawned all kind of props to block me..... not sceern shot of that then he went the black market spawn in and make prop block sceern shot of that. this dude fail rp before with rdming Synvonite and stolen his car as cop. then he was random shooting me when i was SS and he still a cop. he got demoted for that. Thanks Hawkcoder
Evidence: oke 2 sceern shot when i figerd out how i put i post
1 more sceern shot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yup i saw that, he did other things too. + Support. To this ban Smile
"LB// Mathais Tl" STEAM_0:0:12675924 00:24 841 78 Spawning
He seems like a total douchebag just like the most newcomers.
Not to disappoint you, but That isnt a prop block. You can searchwarrant him and ram the door or lockpick it. But still, It's failRP (and not allowed) To make a door to protect yourself. Pluss, It's blocking a spawn.. He should be banned Cheese
Mathias isn't exactly new. Him and his clanmate who's name I can't currently recall have gotten caught breaking rules numerous times. They've been kicked, they've been banned. I've got no ideas for a ban length, opinions from other admins?
I demoted and blacklisted two of the LB// clan the other day. Then banned two of them for 100 mins for fail RP. They need at least a day, or a week next ban. They were warned.
Just caught Mathias randomly attacking people on the streets as a cop. Banned for 1000 minutes, increase to week if he continues.
well all admins thanks for supporting and
@ killjoy for u frist reply wasent just the door was the prop spawning on street to block me to Smile
His clan mate was something like LB// Latino the Assassin I think.

He got his 10k minute ban today for more random failing.