Questions
I have a couple questions to ask just for clarification.

Are you allowed to block of areas like propblock if you are using breakable props like crates? For example hiding contraband underneath a load of crates.

If you are going to snipe the president do you still have to shout raid even though no one can hear you?
For the second question, i think yelling raid is supposed to make it easier for admins to find where the raids begin in the console. I am not sure, but thats how i see it.

I don't think propblocking shit with breakable props is allowed. Not everyone got a weapon. That would make it unfair for "noobs" Or beginners.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-09-2012, 04:53 PM)Someone Wrote: If you are going to snipe the president do you still have to shout raid even though no one can hear you?

In that case you should use something like advert to make clear you're raiding him.
There is no rule that states you ever have to shout raid unless using a Molotov.

Quote:1. When you are in a gang, do not decide to go and kill a person without a RP reason.
2. When you are in the same team, do not steal other members items.
3. Do not kill any of your own team.
4. Just because you are in a gang, does not give you the right to kill anyone.
5. Don't throw molotovs or use petrol can without an RP reason.
6. You must shout raid before you use molotovs or petrol cans.
7. Different teams are created for a reason do not join other teams, for example rebels don't join mafia.
8. Just because you're in a underground team doesn't give you the right to raid or do anything you please.
9. Do not raid the president just for money or because you don't like speed limits. Get good reasons first.
10. "Because I needed money" is not a valid reason to raid.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(03-09-2012, 08:44 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: There is no rule that states you ever have to shout raid unless using a Molotov.

Quote:1. When you are in a gang, do not decide to go and kill a person without a RP reason.
2. When you are in the same team, do not steal other members items.
3. Do not kill any of your own team.
4. Just because you are in a gang, does not give you the right to kill anyone.
5. Don't throw molotovs or use petrol can without an RP reason.
6. You must shout raid before you use molotovs or petrol cans.
7. Different teams are created for a reason do not join other teams, for example rebels don't join mafia.
8. Just because you're in a underground team doesn't give you the right to raid or do anything you please.
9. Do not raid the president just for money or because you don't like speed limits. Get good reasons first.
10. "Because I needed money" is not a valid reason to raid.

Before it was "common rule" and there is lots of people who've gotten ban from raiding without yell (not molotovs involved)
I personally won't ban for a rule that isn't listed.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Going to section where is bans reason which are listed "not yelling raid in raid" there probably ain't molotovs involved but still they have gotten ban, I have noticed this rule ages ago but all admins have said "its common rule and everyone should know that"
Also I keep it as big miracle if you don't know that.