It was not funny, and its not tolerated
16. No Racism, Sexism, or other Hate Speech

So this rule was already in the CityRP rules. The involved players regarding this matter deserve a ban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
If he was being sexist that's a different story..
But it doesn't say anything about rape.

And seriously? Another warning? From worldwide this time. I can't imagine you can warn me for the same post twice.. Especially considering the first one wasn't even deserved. I didn't insult anyone. I think they should both be removed.
Rape RP is really really Disgusting. And if of you read the rules properly you should know it isn't. Sure i am not a perfect player, but Sexism on the internet is SICK!

Cheers!
Well, let me re-say what i was meaning.

Rape Shouldn't be tolerated by anything, It's Horrible in real life as ingame,
Shouldn't be tolerated by anything, its just a disgusting thing.
(03-09-2012, 02:09 PM)Alexia Wrote: Rape Shouldn't be tolerated by anything, It's Horrible in real life as ingame,
Shouldn't be tolerated by anything, its just a disgusting thing.

So is murder.
I've made an announcement in the proper section regarding this, so it is visible to all very clearly.

I'm going through logs now, all offenders will be banned for a month.

Apologies to the players affected by this 'RP'.
(03-09-2012, 08:04 AM)NiT GriT Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 07:35 AM)nadrick Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 05:56 AM)Twist Wrote: It's not really uncomfortable to watch other players doing "/me RAPES U RLLY HARD"... if so, the internet is not the place for you

if that was what they put, this thread would not be here

it was the seriousness of how it was stated that caused me to issue to warning, if it was some joke it would have been passed on but this was taken to far,

and nit if you don't agree with me then please butt out.

this may be the internet but its still a community with players who are people, its not funny in RL, its not funny here.

Fix'd.

Well with that part I was mainly to referring to the player has a problem, I don't know what happened in the "rape RP" but imo if someone can do something in a game involving roleplaying raping, and that in turn makes you emotionally disturbed by it.. Then theres three possibilites.

A) The dude who did the raping is an epic roleplayer lmao, you should give him an rp point.
B) The girl is impressionable and emotionally fucked already
C) She was actually raped before

Also murder isn't funny in real life, but seeing 3 people get blasted away with gunfire and murdered in the middle of the street on the server is funny. Just saying, the rules are getting more and more twisted. I don't think admins should be enforcing rules that aren't listed in the actual F1 rules list. If you think it should be bannable, get it put in the list then. Gonna look retarded reading "Roleplaying that you are raping someone is not allowed" though.

And wow ForceGhost... You gave me a warning for that post? How was I insulting anyone?
lmao

But anyway, I have never done this so called rape rp, but like people are saying, people getting shot on the street or ran over by a cabbie Is a pretty big deal. Why Is there shooting? Because it's an ONLINE GAME. And you should have expectations. And to be honest, this right here Is why girls are generally frowned upon in these games. Because they get so emottionallly depprreesssed about this stuff.. not a tragic
Event.
And admins warning nit grit in an off topic post just for disagreeing with you Is very arrogant.
(03-09-2012, 08:04 AM)NiT GriT Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 07:35 AM)nadrick Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 05:56 AM)Twist Wrote: It's not really uncomfortable to watch other players doing "/me RAPES U RLLY HARD"... if so, the internet is not the place for you

if that was what they put, this thread would not be here

it was the seriousness of how it was stated that caused me to issue to warning, if it was some joke it would have been passed on but this was taken to far,

and nit if you don't agree with me then please butt out.

this may be the internet but its still a community with players who are people, its not funny in RL, its not funny here.

Fix'd.

Well with that part I was mainly to referring to the player has a problem, I don't know what happened in the "rape RP" but imo if someone can do something in a game involving roleplaying raping, and that in turn makes you emotionally disturbed by it.. Then theres three possibilites.

A) The dude who did the raping is an epic roleplayer lmao, you should give him an rp point.
B) The girl is impressionable and emotionally fucked already
C) She was actually raped before

Also murder isn't funny in real life, but seeing 3 people get blasted away with gunfire and murdered in the middle of the street on the server is funny. Just saying, the rules are getting more and more twisted. I don't think admins should be enforcing rules that aren't listed in the actual F1 rules list. If you think it should be bannable, get it put in the list then. Gonna look retarded reading "Roleplaying that you are raping someone is not allowed" though.

And wow ForceGhost... You gave me a warning for that post? How was I insulting anyone?

Please stop posting bullshit like that, I know you have nothing left to loose as your already perm'd from the server, don't make yourself get perm'd on the forum too please.