It was not funny, and its not tolerated
(03-09-2012, 05:56 AM)Twist Wrote: It's not really uncomfortable to watch other players doing "/me RAPES U RLLY HARD"... if so, the internet is not the place for you

if that was what they put, this thread would not be here

it was the seriousness of how it was stated that caused me to issue to warning, if it was some joke it would have been passed on but this was taken to far,

and nit if you have nothing important to say then the average minded "get out the internet replys, then please butt out".

this may be the internet but its still a community with players who are people, its not funny in RL, its not funny here.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
I totally agree with you nadrick Rape RP is never ok in my book Rape is one thing you should never joke about or even RP doing i can understand when im in other games if people ERP (erotic RP) but that is mostly that both parts agree with each other and no rape occurs.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(03-09-2012, 07:35 AM)nadrick Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 05:56 AM)Twist Wrote: It's not really uncomfortable to watch other players doing "/me RAPES U RLLY HARD"... if so, the internet is not the place for you

it was the seriousness of how it was stated that caused me to issue to warning, if it was some joke it would have been passed on but this was taken to far,

and nit if you don't agree with me then please butt out.

this may be the internet but its still a community with players who are people, its not funny in RL, its not funny here.

Fix'd.

Well with that part I was mainly to referring to the player has a problem, I don't know what happened in the "rape RP" but imo if someone can do something in a game involving roleplaying raping, and that in turn makes you emotionally disturbed by it.. Then theres three possibilites.

A) The dude who did the raping is an epic roleplayer lmao, you should give him an rp point.
B) The girl is impressionable and emotionally fucked already
C) She was actually raped before

Also murder isn't funny in real life, but seeing 3 people get blasted away with gunfire and murdered in the middle of the street on the server is funny. Just saying, the rules are getting more and more twisted. I don't think admins should be enforcing rules that aren't listed in the actual F1 rules list. If you think it should be bannable, get it put in the list then. Gonna look retarded reading "Roleplaying that you are raping someone is not allowed" though.

And wow ForceGhost... You gave me a warning for that post? How was I insulting anyone?
I don't even know what to say about this...Not funny at all.
(03-09-2012, 08:05 AM)Alexia Wrote: I don't even know what to say about this...

I do,

Its fucking disgusting, whoever did it should be ashamed of them self.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
New rules are comming soon and a rule for this matter will be enlisted too. We do not tolerate this.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • equal, StillAlive
(03-09-2012, 08:04 AM)NiT GriT Wrote:

Fix'd.

Well with that part I was mainly to referring to the player has a problem, I don't know what happened in the "rape RP" but imo if someone can do something in a game involving roleplaying raping, and that in turn makes you emotionally disturbed by it.. Then theres three possibilites.

A) The dude who did the raping is an epic roleplayer lmao, you should give him an rp point.

Also murder isn't funny in real life, but seeing 3 people get blasted away with gunfire and murdered in the middle of the street on the server is funny. Just saying, the rules are getting more and more twisted. I don't think admins should be enforcing rules that aren't listed in the actual F1 rules list. If you think it should be bannable, get it put in the list then. Gonna look retarded reading "Roleplaying that you are raping someone is not allowed" though.

And wow ForceGhost... You gave me a warning for that post? How was I insulting anyone?

If she was raped before than thats just mean and insulting to her raping is worse than killing if your raped you have to put up with it everyday of your life.
(03-09-2012, 05:41 AM)NiT GriT Wrote: Hahahahaha. Oh wait, you're all serious. Let me laugh some more - HAHAHHAHAHA.

If she can't tolerate someone ROLEPLAYING that they are raping her she shouldn't even get on the internet. I don't see the big deal. "o noez, this kid is on an online video game pretending to seriously rape me, this is srsly fuckin wit my emotionzz!!!"

wat

I'd like to mention that sexual harassment is forbidden by our rules, just as racism and other forms of discrimination. If I should catch anyone harassing our female community members with such vulgarities, I will be issuing a very long suspension, permanent if the user has previous violations.
(03-09-2012, 09:45 AM)[FoRTyKaY] nil Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 08:04 AM)NiT GriT Wrote:

Fix'd.

If she was raped before than thats just mean and insulting to her raping is worse than killing if your raped you have to put up with it everyday of your life.
Well obviously if she was then she has the right to be pissed off then, but that's not my point.
regardless if the person have been raped IRL before rape RP should not be tolerated seeing as it is sexual harassment and i myself want nothing to do with anyone that does Rape RP.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate