It was not funny, and its not tolerated
Ok so today has been one hell of a day, i have a unstable computer and such and its frustrating but earlier something happened that did not sit well with me.

today a female player was put into a RP that did not sit well with her or me and a few others for that matter.

ill say it now seriousrapeRP IS.NOT.TOLERATED

it was not funny then and it sure was not funny to the player, so ill post and say it now don't let me catch you doing this, its one thing to derprapeRP and its not taken serious, its another to be serious with the RP.

if you do this and it upsets the player deeply, and i get a report about it, and i confirm it.

i will not go easy on you.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Same goes with me, ive had to puta stop to a few of these in the past, no one enjoys it, so why the hell do it?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Nevy
That's.. just wrong. I'd just permaban for that, if it was me.. Sex shouldn't be part of FearlessRP, it has no place, IMO.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
(03-09-2012, 05:10 AM)Aoixification Wrote: That's.. just wrong. I'd just permaban for that, if it was me.. Sex shouldn't be part of FearlessRP, it has no place, IMO.

I completely agree with you all.
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
[Image: 347a99x.png]
Thanks for the sig, ForceGhost!
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Warned- No need to post here if you have nothing good to say and are just going to say bad about it. Absolutely not needed comment.

- Edit User banned for comment, Grow up please..
You are pretty much stating that Rape is one normal thing for you, if thats the cause YOU shouldnt be here.

Now in all seriousness, I dont think people like getting put into that position some might even get offended by that.

[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
It's not really uncomfortable to watch other players doing "/me RAPES U RLLY HARD"... if so, the internet is not the place for you
(03-09-2012, 05:41 AM)NiT GriT Wrote: Hahahahaha. Oh wait, you're all serious. Let me laugh some more - HAHAHHAHAHA.

If she can't tolerate someone ROLEPLAYING that they are raping her she shouldn't even get on the internet. I don't see the big deal. "o noez, this kid is on an online video game pretending to seriously rape me, this is srsly fuckin wit my emotionzz!!!"

wat

This does not change the fact that it's not funny nor tolerated.
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
[Image: 347a99x.png]
Thanks for the sig, ForceGhost!
I can't say anything else than I totally agree.
I'll happily hand out a ban if I see anything like this again.

Regardless of the player.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]