People that Play COD: MW3 on PC?
Hey users of the forums,

I was just wondering if any of you guys place Call of Duty: MW3 on the PC?
It's been lonely playing by myself and absolutely random people that I will never play with for a long time.

Cheerio,
B0mbFiRe343
I played when it was free weekend, but it was to many hacker's in it and I ragequited a lot because of it. Try it on PS3, much less hacker's.
No hackers just people more skilled than you,
If you wanna play mw3 you should prolly play with hostage, shadow and tears
The following 1 user Likes Sommer's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Ugh, that game Skeptical
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • Pyrax
i have add ZINGularity Cheese
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
I can't stand CoD anymore. Not since Black Ops.

One of the main problems with BO and MW3 is the damage of weapons. 4 hits with almost any weapon = kill.

Another problem with MW3 is the ammo count for assault rifles. 90% of them are the exact same.

Yet another problem with MW3 is the map size. (10 feet x 10 feet apparently) Too small. One thing I liked about MW2 was the size of maps, great for sniping, also were less cluttered.

BO and MW3 the explosives are too underpowered. Should've kept the same damage/radius from MW2, maybe a bit less powerful. With the weak explosives of MW3 and BO Flak Jacket is useless.

Problem with every CoD on PC? Hackers. I was killed on one free weekend by someone with an LMG who aimed down and followed my movement through the floor and shot me with perfect accuracy. And another person with a sniper who, at the beginning, shot once randomly and killed the entire team.

Developer's problem: They try too hard to make the game balanced but actually end up making it far more unbalanced.

Another problem: Colours. Lacking colour. For example, in BO when I'd get a Chopper Gunner I couldn't see the red diamonds against anything but white, gray or yellow. Everything seems to get less colour each game that comes out.

I can't stand COD anymore and just play WaW and MW2 which in my opinion are the best CoDs.

EDIT: Spelling, Grammar, and other errors fixed.
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
[Image: 347a99x.png]
Thanks for the sig, ForceGhost!
The following 1 user Likes Krond2010's post:
  • Crownguard
(03-19-2012, 06:34 AM)Krond2010 Wrote: I can't stand CoD anymore. Not since Black Ops.

One of the main problems with BO and MW3 is the damage of weapons. 4 hits with almost any weapon = kill.

Another problem with MW3 is the ammo count for assault rifles. 90% of them are the exact same.

Yet another problem with MW3 is the map size. (10 feet x 10 feet apparently) Too small. One thing I liked about MW2 was the size of maps, great for sniping, also were less cluttered.

BO and MW3 the explosives are too underpowered. Should've kept the same damage/radius from MW2, maybe a bit less powerful. With the weak explPosives of MW3 and BO Flak Jacket is useless.

Problem with every CoD on PC? Hackers. I was killed on one free weekend by someone with an LMG who aimed down and followed my movement through the floor and shot me with perfect accuracy. And another person with a sniper who, at the beginning, shot once randomly and killed the entire team.

Developer's problem: They try too hard to make the game balanced but actually end up making it far more unbalanced.

Another problem: Colours. Lacking colour. For example, in BO when I'd get a Chopper Gunner I couldn't see the red diamonds against anything but white, gray or yellow. Everything seems to get less colour each game that comes out.

I can't stand COD anymore and just play WaW and MW2 which in my opinion are the best CoDs.

EDIT: Spelling, Grammar, and other errors fixed.

Ain't looking for people to rage. But I have to agree with most of your points. Back to the topic, I'm just looking for other players of Fearless.
sorry to say but i hate modern shooter games. The only First person shooter games i play online is Counter Strike and then i only play with friends.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Summer, They shot me with a Pistol across the map in 1 shot while there was a mass of objekt's between him and me (House's and such + that he killed the whole server and the killfeed was filled with ONLY the hacker's name)