Unfair ban for powning the Goverment
Your Name: TDMOT|Toxic|

Your Ban ID: 7390

Banned By: PrivateToast

Server: v33x

Involved: TDMOT|Toxic|

Why we should unban you: Hi admins and everyone else.I got banned for Aimbot only cuz i killed a guy for a long distance and PrivateToast say its aimbot cuz he said it was behind the fence.Ok he maby was behind the fence and yes maby i shot him in the head but i shot under the fence on him and then i killed him ok maby you think i got aimbot PrivateToast but i have played Gmod in 4 years and i've been training my aiming and how to see guys very well but i saw hes feets so i aimed up a litle bit then i shot and i got him so you call that aimbot and yes i have used aimbot befor on another acc and i got vac banned so i never will use hack agin after that i told myself so dont go and tell me if i have aimbot cuz i know how it works and i will say this to everyone Use aimbot and you will get banned i dont like aimbot its for people that cant play and i dont wanna be acused for aimbot when i dont use it how do you think i feel geting

Screenshot:
[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0024.jpg]
Pff, that was a long sentence.

Please make a screenshot of your Gmod ingame.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(03-09-2012, 08:26 AM)Soul Wrote: Pff, that was a long sentence.

Please make a screenshot of your Gmod ingame.

He could just remove this there is no way of proving this.
After hearing a complain of another player I disagree for unban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Unfortunately there isn't really any way to prove that you either had or didn't have an aimbot.

Opinions of other admins, please?
In the screenshot he just posted.

Most of his Hud is missing....

Why are you using a Camera and not the F12 steam screenshot?
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(03-14-2012, 06:27 AM)Pinkie Pie Wrote: In the screenshot he just posted.

Most of his Hud is missing....

Why are you using a Camera and not the F12 steam screenshot?

I used to have wallhack/aimbot to admin and stuff, ( i didnt use the aimbot) and if i equipped camera, the hack console to activate stuff dispeared, when i equip someting apart from camera i can see it, and he defintley has aimbot, he had a USP i walked behind him with a crowbar, straight away, he turned arround and he like auto-shooted my head.

Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

I'd give it a no to unban.
No from me.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player TDMOT|Toxic| will stand as issued.
Please note, I banned for using aimbot, you got a headshot on a player who were standing behind a house.

[FL] PrivateToast
Server Administrative Team