Friends list
May i ask why players find out who the admins are and add them? I hate people who do this for example look at this from Shade.

Quote:12:33 - [FL:RP] Shade: I just got banned for roleplaying.
Call from [FL:RP] Shade started.
12:34 - [FL:RP] Shade: Hello_
Call with [FL:RP] Shade ended.
12:34 - [FL] Fallen - Fable 3: Why are you telling me, i don't even know what happened. Make a ban request
12:35 - [FL] Fallen - Fable 3: unban*
12:35 - [FL:RP] Shade: It was only 15 min, That wont help
12:35 - [FL:RP] Shade: But ill tell you what happend.
12:36 - [FL:RP] Shade: I was SS, And after ive been raiding a guy who had contras i had 20 hp so i was walking for vilal 2 to swimming hall and then This Guy Rule stood there, And i asked him, Like Finishj...M..ee..Off
12:36 - [FL:RP] Shade: And then i /sleep
12:37 - [FL:RP] Shade: And he dragged me around and sJ banned me, Hes like Asking people to kill some one is against the rules and failRP
12:37 - [FL:RP] Shade: It says nothing about that in the rules, He didnt even tell me it

Will people stop adding admins to their friends list so they can get unbanned for rping properly as they say, if you were rping you wouldn't of got banned, so please do not add us.
I have admins as friends but not for that.
S.j- We are mates and he helps me from time to time
Nudel- I wanted help with Learning Modeling so i added him
Sniper- We are just good mates Smile
Ok but you added nudel for modelling? He does skins not the models.
I was something around the lines of that and btw i still aint worked out how to get the Half life models onto Milkscape or just get the Models themselfs
Hehe - I haz Soul, Fallen, s.J, and Mikey - People I get to chat to, I like to think we are friends Smile

EDIT: Seems Sniper removed me Sad
Don't discuss it here, also don't ask me for help i do not have time these days.
Hm, I was just asking why i got banned if it says nothing about ''Asking People to kill you''.
Asking someone to kill you is a form of suicide if you wouldve read the rules you wouldve known that it isn't allowed...
-Signature removed-
That's indeed FailRP. But 15 minutes.. Your talk time with Fallen was already 26% of your ban.. Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.