News Reporter
Around 22:30-23:30 I was rping as a News reporter.
I made a Televison at BP. where people could watch

Render TV!

This was a great succes. I started with filming a Repair man that was repairing the traffic lights in evocity. when soon a raid started

Government V.S. Rebels
@
Office

So when the Rebels and Government where shooting there ass off I braised my self and hided behind walls and car the get as good shot as posible for Render TV and it worked out great! as soon the Government took a break of this war. probably to discus how to do this (dunno what they really did) I asked the rebels if i could film this from the inside whit out getting hostage or kill'd. the rebels agreed and let my in. after 1minute the war was on again! 5 rebels versus Paramedic's cop's and even the SS! I found myself a save spot and hold my camera so i could see as much as possible. when the shots got fired around my head and loads of people died. expect the rebels. the rebels decided to go up. I run'd as first to the elevator and waited till the rebels made there move. ounce we where up I had loads of spots to hide myself and filming bolths sides the government and the Rebels. rebels made up a smart tactic to burn there own fence but that provided the government running in to the office. The government brought firemans up and they tried to clear a path in the fire. at the same moment more government employers died.

with a big wave of SS cops firemans and Paramedic's they final came trough .
they killed 3 rebels fast and 2 where still alive. I hided my self in a room where 2 cops came to my and Thanked my for giving shots from inside so they know how it looked like and where the rebels where hiding. 1 more rebel got kill'd and the last Rebel hided him self in the last office room. I try 'd to get a good shot of this. without getting my self hurt. cause the SS cops where in a heavy fight with the single rebel. the rebel managed to kill 3-5 cops(and 1 SS) when he died of a bullet right trough hes head.

How many death body's did I record
at least 6-9 where i recorded the total screen of it holding my camera above them, to see the full body and every blood spat.

Was you scared
Of course I was, but I got back form Irak after 4 years Recording there. so I got used to it. but never wen't this close to a war with bullet flying next to my head. and recording this much bullets and death's

OOC part
NlR broke count by goverment= Over ninethousand. did the rebels or I care. no we were having great fun.

How many paramedics failed: all of them healing in war. it aint allowed but we all had great fun. the medics healed Rebels and Government.

Rate 0-10
This would be a 9.5!

Note
Thanks everyone for not killing the News reporter even when it was hard to see I only took a total damage of 74! most damage at the last Government wave.

Cheers and Thanks
Cherryberry - Jordan Armstrong - News reported since 1999
The following 2 users Like Cherryberry's post:
  • CrAzyWirE, Visual
Nice copying me bro
(03-14-2012, 12:00 AM)Pro Fuzion Wrote: Nice copying me bro

Lol?
I was there stuck in Ghost mode stopping the NLR breakers.

Looked like a laugh. I'm surprised you didn't die.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
was this after the crash around 22.00pm? because if so i had just left the rebel gang to go get some sleep Sad
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

yeah
it was after the crash and a little before the crash
i was with the rebels before the crash but then when it crashed i decided to go to sleep and i miss all this fun Sad
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate