14.02.2012-7.03.2012 Black Mesa Incident Report
This is a high priority public service announcement, brought to you by Black Mesa Public Relations team I-04, Damage Control team Z9, Anomalous Materials Research team C, Special Forces team Alpha Bravo 9 and Black Mesa Administration

On the 14.2.2012 there was an incident at a Black Mesa research facility near London, United Kingdom. Due to unknown circumstances, an anti-mass spectrometer core system went into overload, causing extreme electro-magnetic pulses which wiped out the majority of Europe's electronic systems at repeating intervals. Black Mesa security forces, HEV teams and damage control teams immediately attempted to respond, but were forced to retreat upon priority warning of a singularity developing, which was made public on international news later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXT-kIEtF...re=related

This catastrophic development of an uncontrolled singularity both heralded a major scientific achievement, and also unfortunately major destruction in London. Cleanup has not yet begun. Fortunately, while the consequences of such an event were severe, Black Mesa satellites managed to record vital data regarding the singularity, and we are using this to make major new scientific advances which the world may see soon.

This incident was felt as far away as EvoCity, America, where the singularity causes a spate of approximatedly 7 dozen earthquakes over a week, and four electromagnetic pulses. In one of these, MI6 informs the world that one of their helicopters was knocked to the ground, which blew up near BP in EvoCity causing approximately 27 deaths, and an MI6 lockdown. It is unknown as to what the helicopter contained, but it is rumoured it was toxic and caused further deaths. It is also unknown as to what an MI6 helicopter was doing in restricted territory.

Black Mesa is working closely with UNIT and MI6 in order to establish a cause of the nicknamed Black Mesa Incident. Outside interference may be a possibility. Death rate is not counted, but estimated to be in excess of 1 million. Due to unknown causes, possibility attack, Black Mesa do not accept responsibility of the incident apart from that it owned and operated the scientific equipment, and will not payout compensation.

Black Mesa lockdown has been rescinded on all facilities.

End of report
Black Mesa Administrative Team
Screened for public viewing by head of security Adam Jensen
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Dubwub, blusheep23
(Sorry for ruining the moment but you clan reports are amazing!)
i like how the video was dutch
[Image: CbfTP.png]

Thank you UTLonghorn12 for making this awesome signature.
Nice.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Awesome story, very well done. I also really like the video with the effects and all.