Unban Request
Your name: Highgradegeezer.

Your ban ID:1012

Banned by: PINKIE PIG

Server: Old Server

Involved: Anotherplayer "Maniac" Apparently i killed him and took his weapon on purpose "minging"

Why we should unban you: I was minging apparently and yeah i possibly was, it's been a year now and i have learnt my lesson please unban me and it will not be repeated. I like the server alot i rp alot please give me another chance
I doubt Pinkie will remember you but lets wait for his opinion, you don't have that many bans and after such a long time there is a chance of the ban being removed or shortened. Although I can't really see you working for that, your unban request seems more like a "Yeah, blabla, broke a rule, blabla just unban me." - thing.

Spoiler :
PINKIE PIG AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA I'll call you that forever now Mikey.

[Image: pinkpigillustration.png]

Dare to think!
(03-08-2012, 09:29 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: I doubt Pinkie will remember you but lets wait for his opinion, you don't have that many bans and after such a long time there is a chance of the ban being removed or shortened. Although I can't really see you working for that, your unban request seems more like a "Yeah, blabla, broke a rule, blabla just unban me." - thing.

Spoiler :

I really dont understand u people wat do u want from me i put up a unban request before dis and den they tell me all this stuff? seriously i didnt do shit its been a year i love the server i want to play please unban me
Like I said in your last unban request that was like made only a week ago.

The answer was no so don't make another unban request again.

(03-08-2012, 09:29 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: I doubt Pinkie will remember you but lets wait for his opinion, you don't have that many bans and after such a long time there is a chance of the ban being removed or shortened. Although I can't really see you working for that, your unban request seems more like a "Yeah, blabla, broke a rule, blabla just unban me." - thing.

Spoiler :

Oh god lol and I found something that goes with Pinkie Pig too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xYQsKUaqUs
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(03-09-2012, 09:46 PM)Pinkie Pie Wrote: Like I said in your last unban request that was like made only a week ago.

The answer was no so don't make another unban request again.

Spoiler :

Oh god lol and I found something that goes with Pinkie Pig too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xYQsKUaqUs

Lol why? I didnt do anything that bad. Pls give me another chance ?
Ook, before this gets more horrifically out of topic with those god damned awful ponies, I'm going to make the final statement of a no, sorry. Pinkie said you had another unban request a week ago which was denied, and you shouldn't be making one so soon after.

The unban request rules state you cannot make another one so soon.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1021

Closed for reason - Creating 2nd unban request too soon