Ban request - TDMOT |Toxic|
(If you want to review a total of my reports, click the link below:
http://fldatabase.weebly.com/ )

This was kinda hard for me to post, since we got friends in a bomb RP he made. I will explain it later.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread Title: Jumping onto roofs + admitting to using aimbot

Name of player: TDMOT |Toxic|

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30862688

Time in GMT: +1

Server: v33

Summary: First I saw him jumping on roofs, I then recorded that. I decided to follow him a little afterwards, but nothing happened. Then I saw he made a bomb RP under Nexus. So I thought: "Hey! How is this gonna work out?" I walked down there. Just as I thought, he was down there, lots of bombs were placed down there too. It actually looked pretty good. So then, He asked me if I wanted to team up and help him succeed this. I said "Yes". BUT! For some reason, when the cops came down he always knew exactly where they were. So I asked him, while laughing and trying to sound interested. "Do you have WH? I do Wink" (In pm, the reason why I tell him I have too, is because it may sound like I am more interested. And then I will get the most possible information out of him). he was a little quiet about it in the start tho. But then he told me he had it, and that he had aimbot too. I didn't get a picture in-game of it, because cops and SS were attacking to stop the bomb. A while after, I got reports of a Prop pusher, and if I could come and fraps it. But he left so I didn't make it. After that, the server crashed, so I decided to write to him over steam ( He added me over Steam btw, also someone called "Fluttershy" added me. He was down there with us too later on. That was were we got friends. But I got kinda serious about it when he told me about WH and aimbot. So I decided to post here, since (in my eyes) Aimbot/Wallhack is taken VERY seriously.

Evidence:

Movie (Here he is on the roofs. This is kinda long before the bomb RP) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K1LHEnSe...e=youtu.be

Pic ( From where he fall off roof, to prove his name):
[Image: 2012-03-06_00001.jpg]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pic: (This is where he is admitting to use aimbot. Trooperhack is the only one I know, so I just said I used that, to trick him into thinking I was interested. Since I couldn't just ask for for the second time: "Hey man! What aimbot was it you were using again?", I would atleast have thought, that this guy writing that, just wanted to take a pic of me saying it").
[Image: Aimbot.png]
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player, was found breaking rules regarding Prop climb, Being on Rooftops. .
Suspension will be applied for 24 Hours .

ForceGhost
Community Relations Team
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]