Killjoy
Name: Mr.Stickels

Time/Date: 6:30 pm eastern standard / 3/5/12

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:23235697 (that is my ID)

Name of Administrator: Killjoy

Evidence:The fact that he said nothing nor did he warn me.

The rebels stole my car so I went back to get it. The admin moved me with the phys gun. I was like "dude, why did you move me?" then he left. A few minutes later I went back once again just to get my car, then me moved me and banned me. Never said one word. If he said something I would have listened and left. But no, banned for a reason that I am not even aware of for a whole day. I spend a lot of time here and I was about 30 minutes from donating to the server. So I would like to be unbanned and have him explain to me why he did it.
Oh and the reason is "FailRP". So I guess I am fail for trying to get my car back. I would like to see where in the rules it says I cant do that.
You ran into a police shoot-out. I moved you out of there multiple times, to remind you that civilians are afraid of shootouts, as they don't really want to die for nothing. I said FearRP and you replied "But I have a gun." Also, your car? NLR there?
(03-06-2012, 12:32 AM)Killjoy Wrote: You ran into a police shoot-out. I moved you out of there multiple times, to remind you that civilians are afraid of shootouts, as they don't really want to die for nothing. I said FearRP and you replied "But I have a gun." Also, your car? NLR there?

You should use actual words when being an admin. A.I had a gun. B.The pres said I could help because they had my car. C.There wasnt a single shot fired while I was there, so no, not fearRP. So Its whatever, just lift my ban please.
This is not an unban request. Also, your ban was shorter than 24 hours... Despite it being your 4th.
(03-06-2012, 12:51 AM)Killjoy Wrote: This is not an unban request. Also, your ban was shorter than 24 hours... Despite it being your 4th.

Will you just unban me. It was obviously a misunderstanding. Nobody was trying to piss anyone off. I thought it was legit since the pres said I could. Lesson learned. Can we be cool about this?
Please note that you posted an Admin Abuse thread, meaning that you reported me for taking inappropriate actions and misusing the provided tools. Now, we wait for the case to be reviewed and closed by a senior member from staff.
Well now I understand that it was a misunderstanding. If I can delete this I will. No hard feelings. I just want to play in the servers.

To senior admins: This was my bad, I try not to make false claims, me and him worked it out so its legit. He didnt fuck up, it was me.
1. Not an unban thread..
2. Not abuse
3. No unban (ban shorter than 24 hours)
(03-06-2012, 01:42 AM)Toby Wrote: 1. Not an unban thread..
2. Not abuse
3. No unban (ban shorter than 24 hours)

I am guessing you cant read. I already said it wasnt abuse. But thanks anyway.