Dealing with minges while RPing
Ok I wasn't sure what section to put this thread under but it has constantly happened to me while RPing. So two days ago I was building a coffee bar and some taxi driver starts putting props and signs all over my store. Now an admin was online and dealt with it... But what about the plenty of times there is no admin on. What do you guys do? I'm getting sick of posting ban requests because if I did it every time someone with 0-10 hours did this to me I would be posting at least 3 times a day.

I think some players would take the more sinister approach give them a warning then kill them with a crowbar. Well this guy I asked nicely at least 5 times then I started to get real mad. So this went on for at least an hour in that time I had already been killed by his props because he didn't know how to build properly.Also I tried to get the police to help but either they don't understand or they are dealing with much bigger crimes. I finally tied him up in my shop and told him that I will let him go if he stops. To the admins and the rest of the RPers: What should I do in that situation besides ban requesting(unless it was more severe rulebreaking) or killing the minge?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
What you did is Minor Backseat Administration
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(03-05-2012, 09:11 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: What you did is Minor Backseat Administration

What else should you do when some minge ruins your RP ideas and no admin is online? You cannot just wait for one or post a ban request, takes too much time. I suggest it is alright if you make up a RP reason for it (maybe in this case "Moving objects without my permission in front of my business").

This happened to me too several times, when I did some HotelRP as an owner and placed security gates in front of the room sector when random people ran in and said over microphone "THIS IS PUBLIC BUILDIN REMOVE UR PROPS OR WE WILL KILL U FOR PROPBLOCK"

They also do it when I place the keypad not *right* beside the door but rather behind the reception, still clearly visible.

What did I do, well I called the police, and they took care of it. If they wouldn't have come, I would have gotten them out myself by first telling them to leave my property and then threatening them with weapons. (Then they usually leave but come back 2 minutes later with weapons and kill me instantly)

So I can understand the problem very well, as it annoys all PassiveRPers.
The following 4 users Like ZeroSupport's post:
  • ForceGhost, CrAzyWirE, Bandut, Dubwub
(03-05-2012, 09:11 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: What you did is Minor Backseat Administration

Well sorry those were not my intentions I just wanted him to leave me alone. I didnt really realize that would be the same as you taking away his physgun access so my bad.. In my mind and when I am role playing if someone props in my store I consider it the same as graffiti on a store in real life. So whats the vote... Warn then threaten then get killed later? If the police are not doing their job?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
if they refuse to leave your property and just minge around i first call the cops then if the cops dont come i get out my gallil and tell them to get out if they dont listen ill shoot a warning shot in the air and after that what happends depends on if they left or not.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I once had an contraband and an fireman just went inside just like that. he used his axe for it. And I jsut stood there watching as he entered.
Shooting him isn't the option, but I did toughed about it.