[Guide] Auto Investing
A Guide to Investing

Investing is an alternative method to make profit, rather than illegal methods such as Contraband and Weed farming. Some users find investing a much more profitable method and also a much more fun route to wealth.

Basic Requirements

Decent amount of money ( Recommended above 300k )

The Recommended Steps

1. Purchasing a vehicle.

In order to make money off of investing in automobiles, you will have to buy these vehicles off other players. Players interested in making money off their vehicle can sell it for 50% in the Marketplace or sell it to players, and this is where you come in. In order to make profit, you should buy the vehicle off these players for around 70%-80%.

2. Getting a buyer

Once you have your vehicle, there will be needed steps to be taken to efficiently sell this vehicle back into the player market. Making a Marketplace advertisement on the Forums is a great step in attracting attention, and you can let players know you are selling this vehicle for 85%-95% of the price, and most players interested in getting that car will take whatever discount they can get.

Another great way to sell these cars is to get on the server and advertise in game, or just find someone interested in buying a new car and let them test drive the vehicle, and this is a great way to let the client feel confident in buying the car.

3. Completing the Sale

Once you have found your buyer, and have made the transaction, it is time to reinvest that money into a new car, or possibly a few. New players are always joining the server, and there will be an unending demand in buying cars. Reinvesting into the Player Market is very beneficial towards everyone, because not only are the other players getting money off selling their used vehicles, but you are also making profit as well!

Recommended Cars to Avoid

Lokus
Lotus Elise
Citroen

Hopefully you learned something from reading this guide, and will set off to invest in the automobile market and make some money!

Guide approved.
May I ask what cars you suggest investing in?

Thank you.
(05-02-2013, 11:34 PM)DarthAussie Wrote: May I ask what cars you suggest investing in?

Thank you.

Any easy sale is profitable, earlier I traded a Banshee for a Tides Truck and as you might know the Tides Truck is worth what, 120.000-125.000 while the Banshee is somewhere near 180.000 minutes after the deal I sold the Banshee for 159.000 so I made a quick profit.

Whenever you see a potential deal that can give you profit just go for it!

Awesome Guide aswell, reminds me of one "Paven" made a loong time ago.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Selling cars was one of the main things that i use to do, when i first joined the server, of course i stopped after i realised that it was much more difficult, to make players buy the cars from you, as they somehow found that it was simpler to purchase it from the store.

But yes, thank you for producing this guide, and hopefully it will help players in the future, if they do indeed want to sell cars, for profit.
(05-02-2013, 11:34 PM)DarthAussie Wrote: May I ask what cars you suggest investing in?

Thank you.

From my own experience, I can recommend investing in the following vehicles.
  • Tides Truck
  • Hummer

Tides Trucks are vehicles that are used for transporting items, and are quite popular and players are always wanting to buy a truck so they could be able to transport whatever they wish. This gives you a chance to buy trucks off of players who no longer feel the need to use it anymore or who would like to get some quick reimbursement.

Hummers are another type of vehicle that is seemingly popular with many players due to the extensive amount of people it can carry, the abundant choices of different colors for the car and also the sleek design of the hummer.

I do not recommend investing in cars which do not perform well, such as the Lotus Elise, Ferrari or Supra due to the fact that they are incapable of going over curbs and they tend to get stuck often. These care are sellable, though the timeframe in which you would find a buyer is potentially much longer than having a vehicle that more people are interested in buying.

There are some smaller and safer investments you could make to start off, and this would be by investing in "trabants" or Volkswagen Mini vehicles, which are the least expensive vehicles available. The reasoning behind this is the fact that people are constantly joining the server and will eventually need a pair of wheels. For most players, the amount of money they earn will be substantially low if they do not donate and this means that they will probably end up purchasing one of these lower cost vehicles, which will allow them to get from point A to point B despite the looks. Another great thing about investing in these lower cost vehicles is that people get rid of them usually once they have money and upgrade to a better car. This means that you can find many players selling these cars for fairly cheap. Though the amount of profit is slightly lower than reselling sports cars, you will not have to worry about having tons of your money spent on vehicles and it is almost impossible to lose money if bought for 70-80% of the market cost.

Hopefully this helps out a little bit.
A brilliant guide. This has helped a lot.
Regards,
aviator