hl2.exe - Application Error
Ok I cant take it anymore these crashes im having has to go! Has anyone seen this error... If so how did you fix it? I have tried finding help with this particular error but I have found nothing... This used to never happened to me then it started happening all the time. I re installed gmod and it is still giving me this error along with Lua dump error. Any ideas?

[Image: Crash.jpg]

Need some builds for RP? Click here!
im not 100% sure but i think you have to lower your graphics resolution or something like that.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 1 user Likes Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • Ted
Thats what I dont get I thought the same thing but the newest game i have played was skyrim and when I installed it it automatically turned all the graphics to the top setting and it ran perfect. I know they are two completely different engines but its not like I have a bad system. I will try that though thanks... Here is what I am running at the moment. Motherboard and processor(which I forgot what one I have) are kind of dated but shouldnt be a problem.

WinXP 32b
ATI Radeon GTS 450 1gb
4 gb ram
gigabyte- MA785GM-US2H(mobo)
Try adding -autoconfig to your launch options once.
Respectfully,

Hooter
That usually crashes on my old computer when I try to open the console.
Ok I will try these things tonight. Also I get a Lua error dump once in awhile too... I have read that reinstalling gmod will fix that but i have already tried that. Anyone know how to fix that one?
(03-05-2012, 08:37 PM)beflok Wrote: WinXP 32b
People Still Use WinXP 32b?

[Image: Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg]
[Image: no-meme.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Caboose's post:
  • beflok
(03-06-2012, 01:27 AM)Caboose Wrote:
(03-05-2012, 08:37 PM)beflok Wrote: WinXP 32b
People Still Use WinXP 32b?

I know I get allot of shit from it too. I should upgrade to at least 64b but I just dont get along with win 7.
next time i see you hooter Im going to make you get into a pit and I am going to start filling it up with $100 bills. Thanks so much!