Unban STEAM_0:1:43738519
b]Your name:[/b] (Steam friends name) frodo1425 STEAM_0:1:43738519

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 7171

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Temar

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) rp_evocity v2d

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I think this was a misunderstanding because you see on the server there was a chemical rp and all of the uninfected had to come to the labs coinsedently I was already a doctor so I rushed down there and setup a lab I was desperately to work trying to find a cure and I was using the physgun (for rp) I had a specimen of infected matter (rp) so I was puting it on my scanner(rp it was actually a box) so I decided for a better rp I Should have it timed perfectly so I decided to use my rs auto clicker and it was timed for a click every second but then I had to go like for 30 minutes so I removed my props and decided to let the afk thing do its work. So when I left I hadnt realized that my auto clicker was that bugged so even when I turned it off it somehow turned its self back on somehow or my sister messed with it then when I return to garrysmod I saw that I had been crashed so I dissconnected then recconected then I see that I was banned so I went onto the fearless website then I checked my ban then I was like oh I probaly shouldnt have let the afk do its work. Anyway the point is my intentions werent to stay unafk im real sorry I know I could have taken precautions like shutdown garrysmod and my auto clicker. Even if you dont unban me I know I should take responsibility for my actions so if I have to wait a week to play fearless again I will I just dont want anyone to think differently of me just because of this ban
Expired