Ban Request on spee[D]
topic: Ban Request pee[D]
there id: STEAM_0:0:19233797
time: 12:00 pm-3:00pm
rp_EvoCity_V33x
Was driving around with snowfo which is now silentassasin, went into amish village to pray, when going back to car, got tranqualized, then a bmd, which was spee[D] killed us, he had the 3 kills while the other bmd had none so ignore the 2 other guys that were mentioned in the video
Evidence: Go to this link, at the beginning, you can see him shoot us with an ak-47. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo8PfH2hQ_8
(03-02-2012, 06:00 PM)Delta Wrote: topic: Ban Request pee[D]
rp_EvoCity_V33x
Was driving around with snowfo which is now silentassasin, went into amish village to pray, when going back to car, got tranqualized, then a bmd, which was spee[D] killed us, he had the 3 kills while the other bmd had none so ignore the 2 other guys that were mentioned in the video
Evidence: Go to this link, at the beginning, you can see him shoot us with an ak-47. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo8PfH2hQ_8

I love the way how you edited this video, so it doesn't show the part where u were driving in your Green Golf and trying to CDM speed. He even told you to stop over mic. I saw it all, shame I didn't record it... You tried to CDM him several times but he dodged you. Peace.
I respect your frustracion, but next you post a ban request post everything, because the reason i killed you was, because you tryed to cdm me 2 times the space of 40s or so, with your green golf, i asked trough the mic "What the hell are you tryng to do" you replyed by yelling on the mic "I WANNA BUY STUFFS" and u attempted to run me over again, i told you to stop and called you a minge and you called me something i dont recall and you drove away, so i went after you and killed you. (rember you were a president with an ss inside your car and you attempted to cdm me twice...
This speed guy and some other guys randomly tranqed people at V33x all the time. I had enough with him and his random tranqing every time i was going fishing. So i killed him, he tranqed me around 5 times. And when i was laying on the ground he jumped on my body. He is a real minge, he also made secret hydraulic elevators in the trees he put up.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-02-2012, 07:47 PM)Midget Wrote: This speed guy and some other guys randomly tranqed people at V33x all the time. I had enough with him and his random tranqing every time i was going fishing. So i killed him, he tranqed me around 5 times. And when i was laying on the ground he jumped on my body. He is a real minge, he also made secret hydraulic elevators in the trees he put up.

yah, he also CDM, RDMand traq me about 5 timnes on v33 and is fuckign anoying , i recommened a ban for awilhe
If there is any proof of that it would be good if you could post it now :/ but about this ban request's real topic, I saw the other guy trying to CDM speed and he did defend himself..
And about that midget! I do think I remember you. You were the one breaking NLR after you rdm'ed one of our guys in our "camp".. Then you kept coming and killed some of our guys over and over. and you also died many times of course. I'm sorry we just didn't let you rdm us and break nlr more times, and killed you everytime you'd come at us with you crowbars and AK shooting.

Ps: obviously I was one of the "campists"
(03-02-2012, 08:30 PM)bba Wrote: If there is any proof of that it would be good if you could post it now :/ but about this ban request's real topic, I saw the other guy trying to CDM speed and he did defend himself..

admins can check the logs
(03-02-2012, 08:34 PM)daedalus m1a1 Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 08:30 PM)bba Wrote: If there is any proof of that it would be good if you could post it now :/ but about this ban request's real topic, I saw the other guy trying to CDM speed and he did defend himself..

admins can check the logs

Yes, that would be good but there is a problem, Logs don't show the CDM attempt I guess. At least I've been admin in some servers and they never show that kind of stuff
(03-02-2012, 07:04 PM)bba Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 06:00 PM)Delta Wrote: topic: Ban Request pee[D]
rp_EvoCity_V33x

I love the way how you edited this video, so it doesn't show the part where u were driving in your Green Golf and trying to CDM speed. He even told you to stop over mic. I saw it all, shame I didn't record it... You tried to CDM him several times but he dodged you. Peace.
Actually stupid, i never editied the video, i was not recording until i got tranqed and when i got tranqed i started to record, cheers!!!!!!!

No need to offend me Smile After all you didn't record the the CDM part then. Cool.