Uban Request 1year now. 2011 -2012
your name: Highgradegeezer STEAM_0:0:18389228

Your ban ID: 1012

Banned by: PINKIE PIG 1YEAR AGO "get the fuck out of here minge"

Length: NEVER

Server: The old server in 2011 rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Some kid called Maniac, he demanded me for money where i stored my contra so i shot him in the face then he came back nlr and shot down my door with a shogun then i killed him again. That's when the admin saw and banned me.

Why we should unban you: It's been a year since i've been banned by Pinkie Pig or whatever his name is and i think i should be allowed back as i have learnt my lesson and love fearless RP. I have a total playtime of 19 hours so that's evidence that i do play it alot. And if i become unbanned i will be playing on the server all day and everyday so someone just unban me please for crying out loud! I know i minged (at the time i didnt know what it ment) But after a year i'm pretty sure i've learnt my lesson i've been wanting to play all day but no one's unbanning me... P.S That day it wasn't my fault he was messing me around before the admin came then i messed him around when the admin came so i was in the wrong I promise you guys that i didn't do something that bad to be permanently banned honestly speaking here... And i got to tell you that maniac kid is a weirdo he's description is "crazy guy" You call that a true gamer? I don't understand ?? I'm a 18 year old guy and got banned at 17 i love rp cus it's fun and teamwork is required and i had alot of friends also on the server before i got banned! But that kid must of been atleast 14 or 15 and he was screwing me about! This is totally not fair and soon as i play for 19 hours and get my brand new car for 3 days i had it i get a permanent ban that is ridicilous! All my time wasted thanks Pinkie Pig you really wasted my time P.S Before Pinkie perm banned me a admin floated above me and gave me a mp5 and kevlar i was very happy about it he said he's going off and that i should use it for my protection in the post officer.... He goe's off then moments later some stupid kid comes up to me demanding me for money for absolute no reason? Then threatens me... So i kill him.... Then he comes running through the door with a 12 guage shotgun *NLR* shoots through my door runs inside and that's where i cant remember, but what i do remember is that he didn't even get punished for it. But i'm in the right i'm more mature and sensible and deserve to be the proffesional player i am, Pinkie Pig, if your reading this just unban me dude seriously I have a new computer aswell.
Well I vote for a 2nd change, you gotta wait for Pinkie Pie to respond since he is the banning admin.

Best regards,
Andreas
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I say a second chance... Its been a long while :-)
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Backseat Moderation
PLAYER WARNED FOR POSTING WITHOUT BEING INVOLVED.

-DRY
(03-01-2012, 12:27 PM)Highgradegeeza004 Wrote: Involved: Some kid called Maniac, he demanded me for money where i stored my contra so i shot him in the face then he came back nlr and shot down my door with a shogun then i killed him again. That's when the admin saw and banned me.

I was reading this...and I was like "I would never ban someone with a perma for just shooting someone that RDM'ed a NLR'er"

Quote:All my time wasted thanks Pinkie Pig you really wasted my time P.S Before Pinkie perm banned me a admin floated above me and gave me a mp5 and kevlar i was very happy about it he said he's going off and that i should use it for my protection in the post officer.... He goe's off then moments later some stupid kid comes up to me demanding me for money for absolute no reason? Then threatens me... So i kill him...

This is a lie... I couldn't remember banning you so I had to dig about your case for abit. And I found this.

Quote:Player name + SteamID:
# 91 "Osama'Bin'Laden" STEAM_0:0:18389228 30:17 69 0 active
# 94 "xzizt" STEAM_0:1:18491211 25:16 123 0 active
Time in GMT: 3:49am GMT +1

Summary:
This xzizt guy just knifed me from behind, i got my weapon out, shot at him until he died, he didnt yell raid and there wasnt a reason too. Then i killed him, this Osamaguy came and shot me down as a Gundealer who said before i shouldn't be infront of the Bank, he was like he will kill everybody who is infront or in bank.

Update +new screens at Evidence: They shotgunned Citizens at the street down, climbed at houses, shot me and others with an awp down.. etc.

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/

Another Question: Because of new pictures with propclimbing, AWP, Shotgun etc... Where can i find the F12 Screenshots when the Screenshotwindow after closing gmod didnt opened?

Then my reply to that

Quote:I kicked osama for braking NLR ealyer :/

I am really not in the mood to deal with rulebrakers

My girlfriend dumped me and im not in a good mood so im giving them a freaking week if they like it or not

Edit: Screw that I gave them both permas, After I banned 2 guys for proppushing each other like Tards them 2 kept RDM'ing and then left when I went to do them

See the thing was...I forgot about banning you guys for that ban request. So when I got on the server It didn't even cross my mind.
after I did ban you guys when you left I remembered that was a ban request on you so I went back and edited my post.

Quote:if your reading this just unban me dude seriously I have a new computer aswell.

I kinda don't care if you have a new computer.

I remember now. I came into the server because of 2 players propushing eachother for no reason. after I banned them I saw 2 more players (you that other guy) RDMing players on the server. when I TP'ed to you to ban you. You left the game.

Reason why I know this is because your ban on the list is listed with your steamID and not a name. If I banned you ingame I would have used your name. But the fact I used the SteamID to ban it means you left the game when you got caught.

I really don't think you should have a 2nd chance since you're liying about your ban as well.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Honestly, did you think we never go through the case evidence here?
After seeing Pinkies post. I say no to a second chance. Lying in an Unban request proves you haven't changed.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Im not lying about nothing man seriously this is stupid he's just making everything seem negative that day it was the guys fault so i killed him i wasnt randomly killing everyone they kept coming into my area and messing with me so i killed like 2 guys please check something well anyways im sorry about what i done i thinki i've learn my lesson pinkie pie that day there was 5 people on the server, give me a second chance it's been a year now since i haven't played with you guys i really enjoy playing on the server
Guys cmon i will admit. Okay Pinkie Pig is correct and he did he's job well i DID kill a few guys for no reason and we all kept coming back and killing eachother It was like one guy he kept killing me i kept killing him but he started it. As my intention was to be inside the vault with my contraband protecting it that guy kept coming back and shooting at me etc, then after he killed me we carried on outside Yes Pinkie Pig is a good admin he is very truthfull that day was a deserve to be banned but admins im requesting you please it's been a year now and i really would like to play with you guys again it won't be repeated i'm more wise now because i don't want to be permanent banned again please give me second chance as it has been 1year and that should serve my punishment ? i would like to be back on playing guys c'mon, also i'm sorry for what i have done and if i ever do anything like that again you can permanent ban me forever. Please Pinkie Pie I'm sorry
Look guys give me second chance it has been a 1year ban since and i have learnt my lesson, the unfair thing is, i had just got my car and everything and had my money together then this thing happens which i didn't even know you could get a permanent ban for then i get perm banned out off no where? Look my word is i'm sorry and i will be more respectful towards you and others now i have played on FLRP for a long time guys c'mon i said i'm really sorry and it won't happen again.
Unban Request Denied.

Please do not re-make another Unban request for yet another week.

Thanks.