Removing binds
I have a number of binds set up and I've accidentally used them at inappropriate time (For example: Paramedic trying to wrap a bandage when I've just arrested a criminal and want to say what is rights are as a Cop, because both binded keys are right next to each other) Is there any way to remove them?
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]
in console type unbind -KEY-

if u want default goto

options->keyboard-> set default

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(02-29-2012, 10:13 AM)nadrick Wrote: in console type unbind -KEY-

if u want default goto

options->keyboard-> set default

Tried the second one already multiple times, but hasn't worked yet. Will try first idea and see if that works.
We will remember them."

either unbind (key) in console or unbindall in console else goto options as nadick said
(02-29-2012, 12:28 PM)PiqueRoz Wrote: either unbind (key) in console or unbindall in console else goto options as nadick said

Do not do unbind all, that will unbind EVERY single key in the game. You can do it unless you want to re-install GMod.
Respectfully,

Hooter
Delete the file named config.cfg somewhere in your Gmod folder. But note, it's gonna set all your settings to default.
I turns out that removing the config folder doesn't seem to work.
Using the unbind command temporarily works, pretty much until I shut down Gmod.
I'm skeptical about using the unbind all command because of the reason stated by Hooter++.
We will remember them."

Unbind all.. Then go to options and select 'return to default'. Voila, default key bindings minus the custom binds.
^ That works.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
I more remember it like it should be '' bind >key< none '' if that doesn't work, i have no idea
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]