Unban Request [FL:RP] Häggis
Today i was banned for 10 days when i raided the president.
I dont see what i did wrong i ran towards him and yelled raid in the microphone Sad I find this unfair and i wish to be unbanned.

Your name: (FL:RP Häggis)

Your ban ID: (7119)

Banned by: ([FL] TheTimanator)

Server: (rp_EvoCity v2d)

Involved: (Dont know)

Why we should unban you: (I really like this server and it wont happen again.)

PS i renewed the thread because i failed at editing it.
Were you the one who was running around with a group of people killing with crowbars? Right?
[Image: 352kv3n.png]
Thanks for the sig dry ^_^
(02-28-2012, 10:46 PM)TheTimanator Wrote: Were you the one who was running around with a group of people killing with crowbars? Right?

I was with another random rebel, we planned to kill the president Nothing more. He killed someone, i was TRYING to get the president but an SS shot me. So i never killed anyone. It wont happen again
I don't exactly get what happened, in the ban reason it says "attempted RDM of admin + rdm", just wanted to say that ban reasons are not ment to increase because somebody tried to RDM an admin so if that was the case I would ask you to decrease the ban time Timanator.
Dare to think!
(03-01-2012, 11:54 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: I don't exactly get what happened, in the ban reason it says "attempted RDM of admin + rdm", just wanted to say that ban reasons are not ment to increase because somebody tried to RDM an admin so if that was the case I would ask you to decrease the ban time Timanator.

Thank you! And its gone 3 days now too.. i could have been unbanned already ;(
You ran at the president outside the bank, attacked him, then ran at me and tried to kill me whilst I looked on, you were surrounded in people, including SS etc. I was not involved in this RP, hense why it was attempted RDM.
(03-01-2012, 05:57 PM)TheTimanator Wrote: You ran at the president outside the bank, attacked him, then ran at me and tried to kill me whilst I looked on, you were surrounded in people, including SS etc. I was not involved in this RP, hense why it was attempted RDM.

That is not true. I ran for the president and the ss shot me down.. I didnt kill anyone.. I just hit the SS once with crowbar.
You hit me with a crowbar, its pretty hard to tell who you are hitting when you are surrounded by people.
(03-03-2012, 12:32 PM)TheTimanator Wrote: You hit me with a crowbar, its pretty hard to tell who you are hitting when you are surrounded by people.

I hit an SS.. And like Nudelholz said. Can you atleast lower the ban ? or unban me completely because 10 days for hitting someone with a crowbar in a raid session is unbelieveably exaggerated. + I never RDMED.